Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Script School - Page: 11

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
what is possible : a pad for samples 1..8 (standard one) and a pad for samples 9..16
or using pads 16 a sampler pad for 1..16 and a sampler pad for 17..32
with big 32 samples banks

Posté Wed 17 Feb 21 @ 5:16 pm
mg_1978PRO InfinityMember since 2008
hi, i have made a “fx pad” and in my pad 4 i would have “little slip brake” fx which has a duration of 1 beat...have someone a script for me? thanks!!

Posté Wed 17 Feb 21 @ 11:05 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
look at the padfx script description see what I've done here.

padfx 'slipbrake8' "1 beat:on"

Posté Wed 17 Feb 21 @ 11:18 pm
Locodog yes work 👍 thanks!!

Posté Thu 18 Feb 21 @ 10:09 pm
by the way note 'padfx' is LIMITED :
- does not work when used on deck master - wrongly apply to action deck instead
- does not allow to use slots - can't be used for releasefx, sampler, mic, aux, mixfx, colorfx ...

Posté Fri 19 Feb 21 @ 2:51 am
hi! in my pad_page ‘setting’ i have mapped pad1: browser_gotofolder ‘C:\Users\Utente\Music\VirtualDj Recording’ for open VirtualDj Recording folder and have mapped color pad1: get_browsed_filepath ‘C:\ Users\Utente\Music\VirtualDj Recording’ ? color ‘white’ : nothing (with auto-dim) for have pad lighting white if i am in VirtualDj Recording folder and pad little white if i am in other folder (like normal color pad with auto-dim)... but color pad is always black :( can you help me?

Posté Sat 20 Feb 21 @ 5:43 am
you haven't tested the get action

param_equal `get action` "string" ? true : false

Posté Sat 20 Feb 21 @ 11:07 am
locodog wrote :
you haven't tested the get action

param_equal `get action` "string" ? true : false

the correct script is? color pad1: param_equal ‘C:\ Users\Utente\Music\VirtualDj Recording’ ? color ‘white’ : color 40% ‘white’ (without auto-dim)
correct?

Posté Sat 20 Feb 21 @ 12:02 pm
get action ?
I think this need some explanations ^^

lit of a pad (or button) is only effective when first action is true
browser_gotofolder 'C:\Users\Utente\Music\VirtualDj Recording' is not a query
as usual warn about correct quotes (maybe wrongly converted by forum page)

get_browsed_header & param_equal 'VirtualDj Recording' ? true : browser_gotofolder 'C:\Users\Utente\Music\VirtualDj Recording'

or using backquotes (more complex IMO)

param_equal `get_browsed_header` 'VirtualDj Recording' ? true : browser_gotofolder 'C:\Users\Utente\Music\VirtualDj Recording'

@locodog
using "C:\Users\Utente\Music" is the same as using generic (not user dependent) "localmusic://"
do you know if there is a way to specify subfolders ?
would help for thing like this
browser_gotofolder ‘localmusic://VirtualDj Recording’

Posté Sat 20 Feb 21 @ 12:02 pm
@nico
there's this
set 'string' `get_vdj_folder & param_add "get_text '\myString'"`

or
browser_gotofolder "sampler://recordings"

Posté Sat 20 Feb 21 @ 12:24 pm
Nicotux wrote :
get action ?
I think this need some explanations ^^

lit of a pad (or button) is only effective when first action is true
browser_gotofolder 'C:\Users\Utente\Music\VirtualDj Recording' is not a query
as usual warn about correct quotes (maybe wrongly converted by forum page)

get_browsed_header & param_equal 'VirtualDj Recording' ? true : browser_gotofolder 'C:\Users\Utente\Music\VirtualDj Recording'

or using backquotes (more complex IMO)

param_equal `get_browsed_header` 'VirtualDj Recording' ? true : browser_gotofolder 'C:\Users\Utente\Music\VirtualDj Recording'

@locodog
using "C:\Users\Utente\Music" is the same as using generic (not user dependent) "localmusic://"
do you know if there is a way to specify subfolders ?
would help for thing like this
browser_gotofolder ‘localmusic://VirtualDj Recording’

thanks a lot!!! work s very welle yeah 👍

Posté Sat 20 Feb 21 @ 4:03 pm
Hello, my question is:

How can I map the preview output of a sampler to channel 4.

For example, I launch a sampler where I have a 1/4 loop snare roll and be able to preview channel 3 to see if when it is launched it is square with the song that is playing, but to launch it again until it is square.

Like when 2 songs are mixed that one you are listening to through the preview before uploading the channel.

In this case it would be to launch the sampler with pad 1, do the preview and if it is well squared with the song, raise the sampler_volume_master.

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 7:11 am
XIVAN MAR. wrote :
Hello, my question is:

For example, I launch a sampler where I have a 1/4 loop snare roll and be able to preview channel 3 to see if when it is launched it is square with the song that is playing, but to launch it again until it is square.

Like when 2 songs are mixed that one you are listening to through the preview before uploading the channel.

In this case it would be to launch the sampler with pad 1, do the preview and if it is well squared with the song, raise the sampler_volume_master.

i have mapped “pfl” button of my controller in this mode (i usually use deck 3 and channel 3 for sampler):
pfl: action_deck 3 ? pad_page ‘sampler’ ? sampler_output ‘headphones’ ? deck 3 sampler_output : sampler_output ‘headphones’ : deck 3 pfl : pfl

in this mode if you have in deck 3 pad_page ‘sampler’ you have pfl about sampler...for other pad_page in deck 3 you have normal pfl...in other decks you have normal pfl

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 2:19 pm
hi, i have this question: in my monitor reloop touch i have add battery % with script “get_battery” and work well, but which is script for blink battery % under 20%?? thanks a lot!!

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 2:24 pm
Perfect is what I was looking for.

But how do you have the sampler setup in deck 3?

I use the sampler in master output. How do I configure it for deck 3?

mg_1978 wrote :
XIVAN MAR. wrote :
Hello, my question is:

i have mapped “pfl” button of my controller in this mode (i usually use deck 3 and channel 3 for sampler):
pfl: action_deck 3 ? pad_page ‘sampler’ ? sampler_output ‘headphones’ ? deck 3 sampler_output : sampler_output ‘headphones’ : deck 3 pfl : pfl

in this mode if you have in deck 3 pad_page ‘sampler’ you have pfl about sampler...for other pad_page in deck 3 you have normal pfl...in other decks you have normal pfl

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 3:31 pm
@mg_1978
"blink battery % under 20%??"
didn't you try
get_battery & param_smaller 20% ? blink

@XIVAN MAR.
there is only one sampler in VDJ
you can force its output to deck 3
deck 3 sampler_output
or select deck (or remove) using
sampler_output popup

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 3:48 pm
Thanks.

I'll try. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Nicotux wrote :
@mg_1978
"blink battery % under 20%??"
didn't you try
get_battery & param_smaller 20% ? blink

@XIVAN MAR.
there is only one sampler in VDJ
you can force its output to deck 3
deck 3 sampler_output
or select deck (or remove) using
sampler_output popup

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 3:55 pm

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 3:57 pm

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 4:18 pm
XIVAN MAR. wrote :
Perfect is what I was looking for.

But how do you have the sampler setup in deck 3?

I use the sampler in master output. How do I configure it for deck 3?

mg_1978 wrote :
XIVAN MAR. wrote :
Hello, my question is:

..because you can use eq, gain and filter fx of the deck 3 or channel 3 in your controller....and effects of deck 3 😉

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 6:55 pm
24%