Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Script School - Page: 12

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

The problem is that it is not configured to output the sound of the sampler in deck 3.

I don't know where I have to map deck 3 sampler_output

I have a knob mapped to sampler_volume_master, but that doesn't get the sound out of me for a deck.

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 7:16 pm
The problem is that it is not configured to output the sound of the sampler in deck 3.

I have a knob mapped to sampler_volume_master, but that doesn't get the sound out of me for a deck.

mg_1978 wrote :
XIVAN MAR. wrote :
Perfect is what I was looking for.

But how do you have the sampler setup in deck 3?

I use the sampler in master output. How do I configure it for deck 3?

mg_1978 wrote :
XIVAN MAR. wrote :
Hello, my question is:

How can I map the preview output of a sampler to channel 4.

For example, I launch a sampler where I have a 1/4 loop snare roll and be able to preview channel 3 to see if when it is launched it is square with the song that is playing, but to launch it again until it is square.

Like when 2 songs are mixed that one you are listening to through the preview before uploading the channel.

In this case it would be to launch the sampler with pad 1, do the preview and if it is well squared with the song, raise the sampler_volume_master.

i have mapped “pfl” button of my controller in this mode (i usually use deck 3 and channel 3 for sampler):
pfl: action_deck 3 ? pad_page ‘sampler’ ? sampler_output ‘headphones’ ? deck 3 sampler_output : sampler_output ‘headphones’ : deck 3 pfl : pfl

in this mode if you have in deck 3 pad_page ‘sampler’ you have pfl about sampler...for other pad_page in deck 3 you have normal pfl...in other decks you have normal pfl

..because you can use eq, gain and filter fx of the deck 3 or channel 3 in your controller....and effects of deck 3 😉

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 7:16 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

mg_1978 wrote :
XIVAN MAR. wrote :
Perfect is what I was looking for.

But how do you have the sampler setup in deck 3?

I use the sampler in master output. How do I configure it for deck 3?

mg_1978 wrote :
XIVAN MAR. wrote :
Hello, my question is:

How can I map the preview output of a sampler to channel 4.

For example, I launch a sampler where I have a 1/4 loop snare roll and be able to preview channel 3 to see if when it is launched it is square with the song that is playing, but to launch it again until it is square.

Like when 2 songs are mixed that one you are listening to through the preview before uploading the channel.

In this case it would be to launch the sampler with pad 1, do the preview and if it is well squared with the song, raise the sampler_volume_master.

i have mapped “pfl” button of my controller in this mode (i usually use deck 3 and channel 3 for sampler):
pfl: action_deck 3 ? pad_page ‘sampler’ ? sampler_output ‘headphones’ ? deck 3 sampler_output : sampler_output ‘headphones’ : deck 3 pfl : pfl

in this mode if you have in deck 3 pad_page ‘sampler’ you have pfl about sampler...for other pad_page in deck 3 you have normal pfl...in other decks you have normal pfl

..because you can use eq, gain and filter fx of the deck 3 or channel 3 in your controller....and effects of deck 3 😉

no need to quote quoted just written messages ^^^

you can map deck 3 sampler_output to oninit

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 7:22 pm
by the way this revealed a bug in site : quoted messages from home user are funny (not allowed in theory, bug make them work)
only nested one are reported making think initial quoted was rewritten ^^

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 7:26 pm
mg_1978PRO InfinityMember since 2008
@ Xivar
which is your controller? have 4 decks controller or only 2 decks? you can map pfl (prelisten button about deck) as I wrote you above and you have deck 3 sampler output with pfl button :)

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 8:16 pm
I just got it.

I finally get the sampler out of deck 4 and can preview it.

Thanks to NICOTUX and MG_1978.

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 8:16 pm
My controller is the 4-deck XDJ-XZ.

I already got it.

Thanks. MG_1978 😊😊😊

mg_1978 wrote :
@ Xivar
which is your controller? have 4 decks controller or only 2 decks? you can map pfl (prelisten button about deck) as I wrote you above and you have deck 3 sampler output with pfl button :)

Posté Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 8:36 pm
hi. i have this question: if i map button: browser_move +1 (i use this in sideview 'sampler') why i can't see the change of position about sampler in pad_page 'sampler' ? for example i move sampler 1 from position 1 to 4...but in sampler pad i can't see changing :( but if with mouse i do the same thing....yes....sampler 1 change position in pad_page 'sampler'....don't understand why :(

Posté Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 6:55 pm
Just because sampler is not a file browser
it have its own selection command
sampler_select +1
sampler_select -1

(does not seems to show selection in grid mode)

Posté Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 7:13 pm
Nicotux wrote :
Just because sampler is not a file browser
it have its own selection command
sampler_select +1
sampler_select -1

(does not seems to show selection in grid mode)

mmmm sampler_select is only for selection about sampler...but doesn't move the sampler...for move sampler (from position 1 to position 4 for example) what i add in sampler_select??

Posté Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 8:26 pm
not clear,
do you want to move a sample from slot 1 to slot 4 ?

Posté Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 10:01 pm
Nicotux wrote :
not clear,
do you want to move a sample from slot 1 to slot 4 ?

oh yess...could make it with button mapping???

Posté Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 10:16 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
no, not with how the script works at the moment.
to what performance purpose would you need to switch sample positions?

Posté Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 10:27 pm
while talking about sampler, would be fine to get the full name in list mode ^^
the part before a dash is always missing
i.e.: "B100-10" and "B85-10" will both display correctly in grid and pad
but will both display as "10" in list mode

Posté Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 11:40 pm
[quote=locodog]no, not with how the script works at the moment.
to what performance purpose would you need to switch sample positions?[/

because for example if i’m using deck 1 and 3 for track mixing and i would use a sampler in pad position 1-8...if i move this sampler in pad position 9 (for example) i can use the same sampler in deck 2 or 4 that are free track mixing in this moment :)

Posté Wed 24 Feb 21 @ 6:40 am
i have written this script in a “pad editor name” for have 2 information in a pad1 (for example) layout: get_text “ `sampler_volume_nogroup & param_cast ‘integer’ ` \n `get_sampler_name 1 `”
but i can see only sampler volume 1 in %, i can’t see under (I would like it to wrap up) nothing :( can you help me?
thanks!!!

Posté Thu 25 Feb 21 @ 11:15 am
Because script is bad and actions used are wrong
`sampler_volume_nogroup` \n`get_sample_name 1`
or
`sampler_volume_nogroup` \n`get_sampler_bank`

Posté Thu 25 Feb 21 @ 12:38 pm
Nicotux wrote :
Because script is bad and actions used are wrong
`sampler_volume_nogroup` \n`get_sample_name 1`
or
`sampler_volume_nogroup` \n`get_sampler_bank`

sorry but this scripts doesn't work :(

Posté Thu 25 Feb 21 @ 8:46 pm
strange... they wouldn't work in b61xx and earlier without at least one leading space
was fixed in b62xx
in 63xx it needs the leading space (or other chars) again

" `sampler_volume_nogroup` \n`get_sample_name 1`"
" `sampler_volume_nogroup` \n`get_sampler_bank`"
without the double quotes of course ^^

Posté Thu 25 Feb 21 @ 9:13 pm
Nicotux wrote :
strange... they wouldn't work in b61xx and earlier without at least one leading space
was fixed in b62xx
in 63xx it needs the leading space (or other chars) again

" `sampler_volume_nogroup` \n`get_sample_name 1`"
" `sampler_volume_nogroup` \n`get_sampler_bank`"
without the double quotes of course ^^

i think there is a little bug in last version
6294 because my friend have controller Nunark NV and in it’s display default mapper (effects section) there is “action 1\naction 2” but don’t work now :(

Posté Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 12:20 pm
26%