Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Best shaders from ShaderToy - Page: 8

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

groovindj wrote :
New Macbook (M1) copied from old Intel Mac?

Nope, same MacBook I’ve been using for the last 5 years....

Posté Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 7:46 pm
But press "YES". and all is good right?

Maybe you just changed to Metal in VDJ settings.
Its a different graphic engine and shaders need to recompile for it

Posté Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 7:59 pm
Same OS and/or VDJ version ?...dont feel bad...i ended up doing a bunch a while back...

Posté Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 8:00 pm
I have thousands of shaders. ⚠️

Posté Sun 17 Jan 21 @ 8:03 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :

Maybe you just changed to Metal in VDJ settings.
Its a different graphic engine and shaders need to recompile for it

Ok so that’s what’s changed!! If I would of known that’s what it does I wouldn’t of switched regardless if I was using my Denons or not.

Definitely should be some type of warning for people!! Just wasted a good solid 2 hours going through and updating all my shaders 🤬😡

Posté Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 1:15 am
groovindj wrote :
This is beautiful - if your graphics can handle it.
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/3lcyRf | view on shadertoy | copy link

72FPS on my laptop

Posté Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 2:19 am
Show off! :-)

Is that in the preview window or full screen?

I get 13 fps in the preview, and about 2 fps full screen with my NVIDIA GTX1650.

Posté Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 9:56 am
Hey my fellow DJ's I am having a hard time downloading Shaders. They all say this shader is not compatible with Virtual DJ am i doing something wrong

Posté Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 8:27 pm
user23244516 wrote :
Hey my fellow DJ's I am having a hard time downloading Shaders. They all say this shader is not compatible with Virtual DJ am i doing something wrong

Some will not be compatible.
Just try others...

The ones in the thread here should work fine.

Posté Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 8:48 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
user23244516 wrote :

Some will not be compatible.
Just try others...

The ones in the thread here should work fine.

Hey I tried the ones in the thread same issues :(

Posté Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 9:15 pm
user23244516 wrote :

Hey I tried the ones in the thread same issues :(

What computer specs and graphic card you have? And what OS ?

Posté Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 11:32 pm
groovindj wrote :
Show off! :-)

Is that in the preview window or full screen?

I get 13 fps in the preview, and about 2 fps full screen with my NVIDIA GTX1650.

Full Screen/windowed is between 67 - 82fps, but it looks so much shinier and smoother in the preview view

Posté Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 7:01 pm
an anyone get this to work properly? https://www.shadertoy.com/view/ttGyDV | view on shadertoy | copy link
What I get is this blacknwhite thing (see pic)
when it should look like this

Posté Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 7:07 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
BW and no numbers for me as well

Posté Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 7:57 pm
No numbers here...on Alien 17 w10..both vdj 2o & 21...

Posté Fri 29 Jan 21 @ 1:52 am
Just realised/seen that the shadertoy admin have now hidden this one because it causes crashes on various computers, they've asked/advised the creator to re do or fix it's issues for future release

Posté Fri 29 Jan 21 @ 2:44 am
GeeWiz...

Posté Fri 29 Jan 21 @ 4:00 am
Same result - no colours, no numbers.

I'd still like to know what's causing the issue with this one: https://www.shadertoy.com/view/ltdcW7 | view on shadertoy | copy link

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit] I thought I'd be smart and do a screen recording of the jogwheel shader whilst it was full screen.

It looked just fine on the screen, but the recorded result was similar to how it appears in VDJ, with added colour flashing on top.

Posté Fri 29 Jan 21 @ 11:14 am
I've now managed to record a video of it, after updating my graphics card drivers to the latest.

Would still be nice to have it work as a shader in VDJ.

Posté Fri 29 Jan 21 @ 1:03 pm
MrDjLinton wrote :
I had 84 shaders running at one point, I found after testing them all out for nearly 3 hrs ( I used to have a life....) that 8 of them made VDJ's waveform move very erratically and the CPU spiked which in turn made the laptop run very hot causing the fans to kick in hard, so I gave them the steel toe cap boot. I now have 76 shaders all running very smoothly with zero issues. However, There is one shader I want that will not work, it's called Knotting by shezard who has not been seen since 2017. https://www.shadertoy.com/view/lt23WK | view on shadertoy | copy link (see image below). Can anyone else get this to work as all I get is a black screen.

Laptop Specs:
GT73EVR 7RF Titan Pro
Intel® Core™ i7 7700HQ @2.80Ghz
GeForce® GTX 1080 with 8GB GDDR5X
16GB DDR4 Ram

W10 Pro

I accidently updated this shader thinking it was another version of my personal favourite, but it's a completely different version and it over wrote the original, is there a way to go back to the original (see photo) ..... or it gone forever?. Also ..... why on earth has it changed when the author of it hasn't been around for about 3 years?

Posté Sat 06 Feb 21 @ 1:58 am
81%