Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Auto Headphone

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Auto Headphone don’t work any more on the SX-2 or without controller

Posté Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 2:13 am
Have you checked the related setting ?
Also keep in mind that if you set manually PFL auto-headphones may stop working for that session until you "pickup" software decision to match the current selection.

Posté Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 6:59 am
Ok I got it after hooking up my DJ2go-2 it STOP working so it’s not the SW or SX-2 its the DJ2go2 after hooking up it stop and will not work agin,

Posté Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 2:26 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Have you checked the related setting ?
Also keep in mind that if you set manually PFL auto-headphones may stop working for that session until you “pickup" software decision to match the current selection.

I like auto and only time auto don’t work is on my SZ and my RMX 1 & 2 and Dj2go 1 it works Sx-2 work but the Dj2go2 don’t it all stop after its hook up

Posté Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 2:32 pm
after hooking up the dj2go2 it stop working in other to get it working I must replace it with the 1st setting ( xml ) and delete the setting ( xml ) before hook up

Posté Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 3:20 pm
The auto headphone to decks don’t work after I hook up my Dj2go-2 the new update don’t fix it,I’ll been replacing my original setting XML with the old setting XML each time after using the Dj2go-2to make the auto headphone work on my DDj-sx-2.

Posté Tue 02 Oct 18 @ 12:05 am
I assume that every time you plug your DJ2GO2 you get a pop-up window saying "Controller Detected"
Is that correct ?
If yes, please check the "Don't show again" checkbox before you close the Window.

Now DJ2GO2 won't reset your PFL settings anymore

Posté Thu 04 Oct 18 @ 12:01 pm
I did check don’t show agin and the PFL stop working after I hook it up,

Posté Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 10:02 am
Ok I got it I had to uncheck PFLonSelect to no 1st then hit ok then close VDj then reopen then check back yes PFLonSelect now it’s working.

Posté Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 10:11 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)