Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet First beat no longer in the middle

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Jydo123PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi guys,

Been playing around / troubleshooting for a few hours with VDJ8 after *finally* deciding to move on from 7.4. Im happy I’ve done it but I have noticed that when I now load a track the beat bar no longer starts in the middle of the screen (which it did in VDJ7) and instead it now starts way over to the left of the browser screen. I dont mix often but do ocassionally and i found it pretty straight forward but now I find it quite difficult and bizarre that the beat bar starts way over in that position. I’ve been searching this forum and obvs looking around in config but cant seem to find anything......

Any advice or tips welcomed

John :-)

Posté Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 9:04 pm
is this on the default skin?

if not it is probably a skin thing

Posté Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 9:50 pm
Jydo123PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Yes mate upon further messing around its seems to be sadly, The beat counter will start in the middle if I use a Hercules RMX skin or the VDJ7 skin (my prefered option) but only on the 4 deck skin and not any of the two decks options.....

Oh well, just need to find a skin I am comfortable with

Posté Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 10:15 pm
First you say "beat bar" then you say "beat counter". What exactly are you referring to? Please post an image.

If you're talking about the Beat Keeper (item 6 on the pic) then it's supposed to start on the left.

Posté Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 8:20 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)