Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet SB3 Shift + Browser Button Not Working

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have a pioneer SB3.

It's labelled on the controller that when you press SHIFT + BROWSER button, it will GO BACK.

(eg, you're in a folder full of songs, when you press SHIFT + BROWSER BUTTON, it's supposed to take you to the left hand side. i.e the folders section)

But, when I press Shift + Browser it loads a track on the AUTOMIX SIDELIST.

I've searched on the mapping section, no success.

Posté Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 8:41 am
Well the label is really just for what Serato thinks it should do - Virtual DJ may havde decided to make it do something a bit more complex

But you can easily change it to just go back and forth between the folders window and the song window

Simply locate the specific mapping in the controller section of the settings (image below)

... and change the script to something like:

browser_window 'folders' ? browser_window 'songs' : browser_window 'folders'

Posté Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 9:09 am
Browser_window -1

did the magic.

thanks

Posté Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 10:05 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
you lose the ability to open/close subfolders this way though and you already have similar action assigned to BROWSE_PUSH (without the SHIFT). If you dont use the Sideview at all (or dont care visiting that using your controller), then you can assign the BROWSE_PUSH as..
browser_window 'songs,folders'
to work as "Back", without having to press SHIFT

Alternatively, you can map the BROWSE_PUSH as...
holding ? browser_window 'folders' ? browser_folder : browser_window 'songs' : browser_window 'folders' ? browser_enter : browser_window 'folders'

This way you will toggle between Songs and Folders and if in Folders, long push to open/close sub-folders.

Posté Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 10:46 am
Thanks DJ Dad.

that really helped me

Posté Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 2:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)