Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Script triggered custom eqs

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

When scratching...sometimes one needs to adjust the eq to fine tune the scratch sound...and when i release the jog to let the track go..i have to manually reset the eqs to default.can this be done automatically with a script on the touchwheel? Keeping in mind that the eq adjustments before scratching will be different all the time..i have my doubts as the script i was thinking about resets the eq to default when there is no touch on the jog..then this means i will have to set the custom eq with my hands on the jog

Posté Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 10:20 am
On the "JOG_TOUCH" key of your touchweel, try this:

down ? touchwheel_touch on : touchwheel_touch off & eq_low 50% & eq_mid 50% & eq_high 50%

Posté Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 11:54 am
Yeah that's the script i was going for..but as i said in my initial post,not all the time the eq variant will be the same...sometimes the eq values shall vary...is there any way instead of definite values in your script(50%),we can use something like the last used eq values? So in that way...there are options to adjust the eq...not just 1 option of 50% on all bands.

Posté Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 2:35 pm
Then on the button you use to "set" your EQ you should use "while_pressed" and keep that button pressed

E.G: Preset 1 button:

eq_high 55% while_pressed & eq_mid 42% while_pressed & eq_low 20% while_pressed

Posté Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 1:42 pm
ok so i have tested the jog touch script...well i just replaced the 50% with eq_reset.
down ? touchwheel_touch on : touchwheel_touch off & eq_reset
this works fine..just that i want the eq to reset momentarily.
here is what i want to accomplish...i will manually set the eq(no need for adding any values in the script),when i touch the jog;the eq must stay as what i manually set it to,when i release the jog;the eq should be reset to all 50%..but when i touch the jog again;i want vdj to remember the last custom eq used and apply it
since we cannot add "eq_reset while_pressed" to the right side of the colon in the script,the only work around is to add something to the left.
something like
down ? touchwheel_touch on & last used eq : touchwheel_touch off & eq_reset
but i cant seem to figure out how to construct a script for the 'last used eq' part in the above.
this would be perfect..as even though when no custom eq is applied..in theory the last used eq would be all bands 50%(which is default).
I hope i have explained this well enough..ps if this is not possible...i can use the your script as is..i will just have to set back the eq to custom everytime i let go the jog

Posté Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 10:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)