Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Ddj 1000 sound issues

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just picked up a DDJ 1000 and am having some audio issues; crackling on the main audio, headphones and booth. I increased the latency and I think that resolved the main out, however I'm still hearing the crackling in the booth and headphone. Should increasing the latency further address these as well, or is there another fix for these sources? Any other suggestions for the crackling even on the main out that would allow me to reduce the latency again?

What does everyone else generally use as Asio settings for a ddj 1000? How high can you go in latency before noticing a change in performance?

Posté Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 1:50 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Test your system with Latencymon 90% of the time it will tell you what's going wrong.

Posté Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 2:05 pm
Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Posté Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 2:12 pm
That program is telling me to turn off power throttling, however when I look in task manager it shows power throttling is disabled for all processes.

Any other suggestions out there? What are the asio settings for other ddj1000 users?

Posté Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 2:54 pm
It's no good asking other users what their settings are, because they won't have exactly the same setup as you.

The buffer settings required for good ASIO performance will be unique to your system.

You've not told us the spec of your computer. Does it meet (or better, exceed) the requirements of the hardware?

Posté Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 5:33 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If the crackling is different on headphones and master output, it might also indicate that something is not correct with the sound setup, so a screenshot of the audio config page in virtualdj might also help.

Posté Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 5:58 pm
Asus ROG GL502VS
Intel i7 @ 2.8Ghz
16GB ram
125GB/1TB storage
windows 10 home v1709

Yes, meets specs required for the unit.

Will send on a screen shot of audio setup later tonight

Posté Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 8:34 pm
i didnt think the ddj-1000 has adjustable asio settings. My friends ddj-1000 didnt not have a buffer settings tab.

Posté Mon 11 Feb 19 @ 3:07 am
[downloads manual]

Well the manual says that it uses an ASIO driver, so it would be odd not to be able to adjust the buffer size (kind of an essential thing).

The manual also has a section about adjusting the buffer size....

Posté Mon 11 Feb 19 @ 5:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)