Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Phase don't work [solved] - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

what about your audio config, i am at work so my phase and my mixer are not plugged. Send us a picture and i will compare.

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 6:57 pm
I've tried everything i could and i though about, change the cable, pluged unpluged cable, try different settings in vdj BUT NOTHING WORK, while in serato it works perfectly

Posté Sun 14 Apr 19 @ 9:00 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Even without the new version of Phase (MWM) Connect Configuration, which is still not updated in Microsoft Store, i get Phase working in Windows along with DJM-S9.

Connections
RCAs from Phase to DJM_S9 Line/CD Inputs
Phase USB to PC
Output connections on DJM-S9

VDJ Audio Setup is the default

Pioneer Settings:
Output Channels to CD/LINE Input

TC Signal in VDJ

Posté Sun 14 Apr 19 @ 11:05 am

and on Sérato

i really don't understund, is there something with Mojave Os ???

Posté Sun 14 Apr 19 @ 11:38 am
Open DJM Utilities. Set OUTPUT USB1/2 and 3/4 to Tone Control CD/LINE as per my screenshot above. Make sure your Phase outputs are connected to LINE/CD at the DJM.

I have it working on Mojave (and Windows 10) using the default Serato DVS mode from MWM Connect config.

Posté Sun 14 Apr 19 @ 12:09 pm

i was good since the begining, but why it works with serato and doesnt with vdj under the same mojave partition.

i noticed that even with my vinyl controle i have no signal with vdj.

I try it too on my mavericks partition and it works.

am I stuck because I installed virtual dj on my other partition?

Or did I forget to install software?

Posté Sun 14 Apr 19 @ 12:56 pm
Still no idea what can be the problem?

Posté Mon 15 Apr 19 @ 7:12 am
You mentioned 2 OSX partitions. I would go and re-install both Phase driver and DJM-S8 drivers on your Mojave partition , then follow instructions/screenshots as my previous posts. I have it working, on Mojave here (with same hardware Phase and DJM-S9), so it works.

Posté Mon 15 Apr 19 @ 12:54 pm
I've tried this too, nothing seems to be working...
I'm fed up

Posté Mon 15 Apr 19 @ 2:43 pm
alixrippon971 wrote :
i noticed that even with my vinyl controle i have no signal with vdj.

That's indeed a problem indicating some issue with Audio setup or sound-card routing/drivers issue, so not related to Phase i assume

Posté Mon 15 Apr 19 @ 2:48 pm
My routing is good, so i think it's a driver problem, but why does it work with serato and not with vdj?

Posté Mon 15 Apr 19 @ 2:51 pm
What is tour version of djm s9 apps?

Posté Mon 15 Apr 19 @ 2:52 pm
Utility version 1.1.0
Driver version 1.1.0
Framework version: 1.1.1
Firmware version : 1.08

Posté Mon 15 Apr 19 @ 5:14 pm
Finaly got the solution, my firmware of the S9 was't update. I did it and it works now

Posté Mon 15 Apr 19 @ 5:40 pm
Do Phase only works with the S9? Why I can't select phase in my Dropdown in Timecode in VDJ. There is no phase? Build 4787

Posté Tue 16 Apr 19 @ 12:57 pm
LenkePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello, I have the same Problem. I use a Native Instruments A10 Soundcard. Plugged Phase in LineInputs. No Signal in VDJ, an I can't select "phase" in the record-dropdown in timecode - config. Any Idea? Build 4787 PC (latest)

Posté Tue 16 Apr 19 @ 2:36 pm
I think you have to update your vdj version with the build 4845 avalaible for early access

Posté Tue 16 Apr 19 @ 2:41 pm
Hello, I think Build 4787 is the latest One for PC/Windows. There is no other newer version. Maybe 48.. is for Mac?

Posté Tue 16 Apr 19 @ 2:46 pm
ah sorry ... now i see .... i have to activate Early Access ... thanks

Posté Tue 16 Apr 19 @ 3:32 pm
If you want to see how it works with vdj, i will put a video on my youtube chanel tonight

Posté Wed 17 Apr 19 @ 11:43 am
89%