Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Phase don't work [solved] - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

Hi,

I receive my phase from mwm.
I install erything, plug everything and surprise it doesn't work.
I use a Macbook pro 15 mid 2012. I install vdj on a mojave partion.
With serato on the same partition it work nice.

Can someone help

Thx

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 8:27 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
What build of vdj?

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 8:33 am
Build 4845

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 8:51 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
let's see a pic of your audio config please, have you picked the right timecode type or auto?
And your timecodeMode please, I think for phase it has to be relative.

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 8:59 am

sorry for the quality i'm not home. But for me i'm good, my mixer is a DJM S9, maybe i misunderstood something?

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 9:08 am
Mines is working but it Songs very fast... also have the S9

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 9:22 am
can you show me a picture of your audio config?
cause when i tried with serato it works nice?
what is the version of your mwm connect software

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 9:24 am
Yes... It work fine with serato...
Also the windows configuration app keeps crashing. it' now allowing me to do any changes.

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 9:44 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Looks like the signal coming in is way too loud

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 9:50 am
what about your audio config?

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 9:51 am
i have no signal :-S

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 9:51 am
From what I can find online, it seems as if the output from the receiver plugs into line level inputs - not phono/turntable.

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 10:28 am
i put it on line and not on phono, on the djm software i am good too.
but in the mwm connect software, the is not setting special for VDJ, you can find traktor, serato, rekordbox, but for vdj i have to custom. it set to 1000 for frequency

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 10:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Open the MWM Settins app. I believe there sould be sn option ro select the Noisemap and there should be an option for VirtualDJ there

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 1:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Open the MWM Settins app. I believe there sould be sn option ro select the Noisemap and there should be an option for VirtualDJ there

For those the Settings app crashes, Phase has uploaded a new version yesterday, but not sure its availabe in Micros9ft/Apple stores yet. Will need few hours or a day to approve, so try to download and install again

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 1:41 pm
djdad wrote :

on my version of MWM setting app "version 1.00.00 (4)" there is no VDJ in the Option. Maybe i've to do an update

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 2:15 pm
I think I got a bad phase... On VDJ, it's fast and Serato it sounds blurry. Side B is not playing for both DJ application. I have Version 1.1 of the phase and if it' on custom, you can 't pull on the config app on window. it keeps crashing.

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 6:22 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Looking at the signal most likely is a wrong connection or setting on mixer or mixer's asio driver? (phono instead of line, or other gain setting set too high)

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 6:27 pm
Adion wrote :
Looking at the signal most likely is a wrong connection or setting on mixer or mixer's asio driver? (phono instead of line, or other gain setting set too high)

Adion is right , when i have i signal like that, most of the time, i made a mistake with my rca cable, red plug on white on the mixer for exemple

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 6:54 pm
knightrin wrote :
I think I got a bad phase... On VDJ, it's fast and Serato it sounds blurry. Side B is not playing for both DJ application. I have Version 1.1 of the phase and if it' on custom, you can 't pull on the config app on window. it keeps crashing.

ok so i have to update my phase or mwm connect apps, but it doesn't suggest any update when i plugged it. I'am at work and have to wait tomorrow to check again :-S

Posté Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 6:56 pm
44%