Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

For reporting any bug, questions or comment related to the latest version of VirtualDJ
(NOTE: VirtualDJ continuously updated, so many older topic on this forum are most probably already fixed in the current build)

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Sujet Latest Update Ruins The Grid Lines On Waveforms & Text Boxes - Page: 2
mobilesensation wrote :

Changing the skin doesn't change anything

Yes it does. Before I posted about changing it back, I did so on my own system to check.

This recent change has only been done on the default skin - therefore it's the only one affected. If you use another skin, or an older version of the default skin then the lines will be the old style (as I said previously). Again, I have verified this myself on my own system.

Posté Tue 13 Aug 19 @ 5:01 pm
groovindj wrote :
mobilesensation wrote :

Changing the skin doesn't change anything

Yes it does. Before I posted about changing it back, I did so on my own system to check.

This recent change has only been done on the default skin - therefore it's the only one affected. If you use another skin, or an older version of the default skin then the lines will be the old style (as I said previously). Again, I have verified this myself on my own system.

Well I have changed the skin to VDJ 5, 7, 4 deck, 6 deck, 2 deck and it still looks the exact same way

Posté Tue 13 Aug 19 @ 10:19 pm
I already told you that the default skin has been modified, so if all you’re doing is switching views then of course it will be the same. I give up, I really do...

Posté Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 11:52 am
groovindj wrote :
I already told you that the default skin has been modified, so if all you’re doing is switching views then of course it will be the same. I give up, I really do...

I given up on that, thanks for helping. But since you seem very smart, I must ask, do you know what setting I can change to get my samplers to stop resetting the volume to 100% every time I load Virtual DJ 8. VDJ 7 kept the volume at the level of my last use but I never seemed to get it to work on VDJ 8

Posté Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 3:26 pm
mobilesensation wrote :

I given up on that, thanks for helping. But since you seem very smart, I must ask, do you know what setting I can change to get my samplers to stop resetting the volume to 100% every time I load Virtual DJ 8. VDJ 7 kept the volume at the level of my last use but I never seemed to get it to work on VDJ 8

Change the sample gain and save it that will be remembered volume is always reset

Posté Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 3:57 pm
Yeah, I think it's a downgrade the way the sample volumes reset in VDJ 8. It's one of the first things I mentioned when I got to try 8.

I can't understand why the info can't be stored in the database. We shouldn't have to adjust gain to compensate for a deficiency in the way the volumes work.

Posté Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 4:28 pm
groovindj wrote :
Yeah, I think it's a downgrade the way the sample volumes reset in VDJ 8. It's one of the first things I mentioned when I got to try 8.

I can't understand why the info can't be stored in the database. We shouldn't have to adjust gain to compensate for a deficiency in the way the volumes work.

I agree. Ultimately VDJ 8 is superior to VDJ 7 but still those little things matter

Posté Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 5:45 pm
wickedmix wrote :
mobilesensation wrote :

Change the sample gain and save it that will be remembered volume is always reset

Thanks for the advice

Posté Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 5:45 pm
Page : [<<] [<]