Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet USB Disconnects

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i have been having a ton of USB disconnects from my controller since the last windows update (this months update) sometimes several back to back.
i have used several different new cables and that was no help.

anyone else in this boat or have a solution?

Posté Sat 18 Jan 20 @ 3:28 pm
switched my controller to be plugged into a powered hub and the issue seems to be gone.

odd how for several years no issues then this.

Posté Sun 19 Jan 20 @ 12:29 pm
Which controller?

Posté Sun 19 Jan 20 @ 8:45 pm
ddj-ergo which i have been using for many years as you can imagine how old it is haha

Posté Sun 19 Jan 20 @ 10:46 pm
danydjPRO InfinityMember since 2003
each time windows is updated, open "device manager" and uncheck under USB (property) power management

Posté Mon 20 Jan 20 @ 11:01 am
yes this is true but doesn't explain why i would get a disconnect 3 times in 5 minutes.

anyways as long as it keeps working fine on the Powered USB hub i am happy.

Posté Mon 20 Jan 20 @ 12:45 pm
Hallo
having also huge problem with disconnections.Changed several cables.Even had a very expensive one from a friend of my wich price was over 75 euros.BUT PROBLEM STILL THERE!! The problem is that i can't understand why it is freezing and why all this years i didn't had any problem.I have to shut down my controller, denon mc 4000, than virtual, re-open them and it starts again....
the story is the following
I had this problem before summer.Than i baught i new battery for my Mac and the problem dissapeared. THE mac and my denon was working everyday for over 14 hours non stop,with no problem.
Then, this Autumn i stopped for a few weeks and the first day a started again playing, had the problem again. Can anybody give me an advice what to do ?

Posté Tue 11 Feb 20 @ 5:22 pm
Best I have is try a powered USB hub.
Especially if your controller is USB powered.

Posté Tue 11 Feb 20 @ 5:48 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)