Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Arctic Steelseries 7

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

GwyneiHome userMember since 2020
I got an SteelSeries Arctis 7 headset. It has two outputs, called "Game" and "Chat". This is useful, because in gaming, I can mix between the game sound and the voicechat sound.

I was expecting this to work in VirtualDJ too. However it doesn't. I set up the main output on Game, and the headphones output to Chat. But whatever I try, I cannot get any sound through the Chat channel. Because that way I could pre-listen using the chat channel.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Posté Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 11:16 am

Posté Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 11:17 am
You’ve got master and headphones set to the same channels. Are you sure it has two audio inputs? Headphones would be one, but the mic would be an output.

Posté Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 11:55 am
On a software level, these Chat and Game devices are both outputs. They work fine I test them seperately from the Sound config panel of Windows.

Using a dial on the headset I can mix between those two. Problem is I can't get VirtuaDJ to output to the Chat device. Game device works fine.

Posté Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 12:42 pm
OK now that I've checked out the product web site, I can see that what you're saying is correct.

Looking at your config pic again, it does look correct. There's one output called Game and one called Chat.

What you might need to do is change the Windows audio setup to allow it to see all the channels. So rather than stereo, set it to surround or 7.1

Also check (try changing) the VDJ setting 'exclusiveaudioaccess'

Posté Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 4:38 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
He is seeing more than one interface name, one is called Chat and one is called Game.
But maybe the driver doesn't allow them to be used together?

Posté Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 4:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)