Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet loop action in a track on one deck appears to affect looping on the other

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I added a `loop 24` action to one track, which works more or less as expected.

However, the action also sets the opposite deck loop to 24, while also resetting the series of available loops from my controller to 24, 12, 6, and so on.

Decreasing my loop value from 24 to the absolute minimum, then bringing it up again allows me to loop the expected 32, 16, 8 options.

Is this the expected behavior for actions that automate custom beat loops? Is there something I can add to the action that would prevent the unexpected behavior on the opposite deck?

Action w/custom beat count loop:

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 7:54 pm
Affecting the other deck, no it should not happen (and it doesn't happen here, I just checked)
"Resetting" the loop size 'series' is expected, as the last action used is 24. Then your buttons duplicate/halve that value.
A good trick would be to either set another action poi with action loop_select 4 right after the loop end (so that once you get out of the loop, the default size resets to 4 beats) or use the same script on your keyboards ONLOAD key (so that every time you load a track it also selects the default size for loops at 4 beats)

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 8:09 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)