Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Event Scheduler - Broken

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Apparently there is a maximum time ahead in the future that you can schedule something? I am trying to schedule a re-run of tonight's show from 22:24 tomorrow night, but even though it is currently after midnight, if I set the schedule to 22:24 and hit "Start" it runs immediately. However if I set the schedule to 08:30 in the morning it does what it should and waits for the time.

What's going on? How long do I have to wait to schedule something to run at 22:24? And why can't I do it at any point from 22:25 the *previous* day???

Posté Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 11:31 pm
Apparently no-one has an answer to this.

Never mind - I wrote my own scheduler to handle playback of shows at any future date / time I like. Once the bugs are ironed out and I've added it bit of cosmetics and some error checking I'll post a link to the app (for Mac) on my website.

Posté Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 10:46 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
don't know if it can help but setting 'startOfDayHour' maybe can be the cause (set to 8 by default)
but at 01:40 if i set 01:00 it start immediately whatever the startOfDayHour is
tested various other startOfDayHour (0 1 2 8 12 22 24) scheduler immediatly starts the event
never had to press start for the event to start at wanted time (was thinking the start button as an override button)

Posté Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 11:54 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Currently the scheduler used 12 hours to separate previous event from upcoming event. So you can only start the schedule up to 12 hours early.

Posté Sun 13 Sep 20 @ 6:10 am
Adion wrote :
Currently the scheduler used 12 hours to separate previous event from upcoming event. So you can only start the schedule up to 12 hours early.

I suspected as much. Why then does it let you use 24 hour times?

Not a problem now anyway as I wrote one. I'll give it a few more test runs, and if it works properly I'll post a link in case anyone finds it useful.

Posté Sun 13 Sep 20 @ 11:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)