Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Stems Controller

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Do you think one of the hardware manufacturers will make a controller that is designed specifically with VDJ in mind and therefore fully utilise the stems functionality? I recently watched a video on the Reloop Buddy controller, and although this is a basic controller, it appears to work very well with Algoriddim’s DJ Pro and their version of stems.

Posté Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 6:06 pm
Reloop Buddy also works well with VDJ ;-)

But so does most all other controllers. All it does it having stems on EQs, and thats default in VirtualDJ. And all controllers with midi EQs will work same way (as Buddy).

In addition, with VirtualDJ, any controller with performance pads can control stems there.
And Stems are also available as tranditional Audio FX in VirtualDJ for stems use

Posté Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 6:27 pm
I'm waiting for my Apc40 that will be my stems controller.

Posté Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 9:25 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

looks like a neat one ;-) plenty of knobs and buttons

Posté Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 9:55 pm
toppadon wrote :
I recently watched a video on the Reloop Buddy controller, and although this is a basic controller, it appears to work very well with Algoriddim’s DJ Pro and their version of stems.

Like Rune says the Reloop Buddy does the same in VDJ - actually it does a bit more because VDJ has 5 stems, and multiple ways of combining them
I have a Reloop Buddy, and it's a lot of fun to use with VDJ and Stems.
I did a video about it:

But you can really handle Stems from controllers in a lot of ways.
I've also done a video on how to use 4 channel controllers to do it:

Posté Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 9:58 pm
I almost forgot - there is also an official video on it :)

Posté Sun 28 Feb 21 @ 10:00 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

looks like a neat one ;-) plenty of knobs and buttons

These 2 versions but either will do. I'm getting the 1st version. I see 4deck solo and mutes across 4 decks with bleed controls, controls for chorus, and reverb to enhance the acapella's plus other functions across 4 decks on 1 layer no shifts. And it'll fit perfectly above my VCI400.

Posté Mon 01 Mar 21 @ 12:50 am
im using novation dicers . 50.00

Posté Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 6:15 pm
There's also DJ TouchDan's remote skin for Stems Control in the Extensions. All you need is to link up an iPad or other remote controller ;-)

Posté Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 9:54 pm
All I use is the pads on my SC5000’s, the fader start buttons on my mixer and the color knobs on my mixer as well.

All these huge elaborate controllers for stems in my opinion aren’t really needed.

Posté Thu 04 Mar 21 @ 2:16 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)