Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet CDJ-2000NXS2 don't display "Track" in screen & Jog vibration protection !!!
I'm chinese,Soi'm using Google Translate!!

don't display "Track" in screen
I'm use Surface Pro 4 I7 16G 512G WIN10 ,DJM900NXS2*1 CDJ2000NXS2*2 (firmware 1.85 )!!!
The Track position on the CDJ screen is blank, unlike the previous display of 01 or 02, it is very easy to make mistakes in use. I hope to change back to the previous way of displaying numbers!!!

Jog vibration protection
Due to the low frequency vibration of the DJ station, the Jog vibration protection option has been changed to 3, but there is still vibration. What is the maximum number supported by the Jog vibration protection option?

Posté Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 9:58 pm
1. Yes, track number will not show unless the deck is running in automix.

2. CDJs have their own vibration protection mechanism. If you add software protection on top of that and you still have issues perhaps you should reconsider the placement of your bass coffins ?
You can increase the protection more, but the jogs will become almost unusable at the end, even when you actually want to move the track with them.

Posté Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 10:59 pm
1:But can the previous version of VDJ be displayed?
Forgot which version does not show TRACK in the beginning!
2:I am a club DJ! I can’t change the position of the DJ station, haha, so I can only adjust the VDJ!!

New problem!!!
If I use HID mode LINK DJM900NXS2*1 & CDJ2000NXS2*2 , will the latency be lower than my current mode?
I am using 3 USB cables to link DJM900NXS2*1 & CDJ2000NXS2*2 separately.CDJ and DJM have no network cable link!

Posté Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 11:23 pm
thanks

Posté Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 11:24 pm

Posté Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 1:01 pm
I know SET HID,BUT I don't know hid good or midi good??

Posté Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 11:16 am
As it says:

1) Best option: HID via LINK
2) Second option: HID Direct with Digital Mixer
3) Third option: HID Direct with Analog Mixer

The manual says clearly that the most preferred way is HID via LINK

Also, when you connect CDJs directly on your computer, it's still HID, not MIDI. VirtualDJ does not use MIDI with CDJs AT ALL.

Posté Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 11:19 am