Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Tidal & BPM Analyzer
I have Virtualdj 2021 on my laptop & desktop. On laptop Virtualdj works fine. On the desktop when I analyze for bpm it doesn't download the song to the full 100%. In some cases it's stops as early as 15% & starts to analyze the next song this causes the song length to be way short of full length. Some tracks end up only being less than a minute in length. It analyzes the bpm correctly though. I've tried reinstalling & still have the same problem. Should I change something in the setting. I'm lost.

Posté Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 4:02 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
download the song... ?

are you using a streaming service? have you logged into it?

Posté Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 4:58 am
Yes. Logged in to Tidal.

Posté Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 5:18 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Sounds like a login issue, I can't say with any authority what the fix is, I recall it being something like deleting something from
C:\Users\user\Documents\VirtualDJ\Cache
And restarting vdj then logging in again
I can't recall exactly what you delete, the devs should be able to give you an answer, most are in Euro timezones so it might take a few hours.

Posté Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 5:30 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If it stops early it means the download got aborted, so check your internet connection.

Posté Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 6:58 am
Internet connection is excellent. Have eero throughout home.

Posté Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 7:19 am
If (instead of analysing) you load that same track to a deck and play, does it load fully and play correctly then?

Posté Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 4:27 pm
Doesn't work. Playlist that I haven't analyzed will show correct song length, but when loaded on a deck will often go to a minute or less in length.

Posté Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 4:54 pm