Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Problems with Camera Support while Video Broadcasting
Hello Community,

Normally on my big Setup, i stream to Twitch and other Servers with VMix and a Thunderbolt Setup with 2 Cameras, 3 external Video Sources and the Audio with VDJ, from an Scarlet 2i2 what comes from my DDJ-SZ - I use a XMG Ultra 17 (from 2019) for all these Tasks and it works all fine.

Now, in the last Days, i tried to Stream directly with Virtual DJ to Twitch and i used the internal Camera of my Laptop - it works fine too, i use my new Laptop (XMG Core 15) for this Task.

Yesterday i found the Option to select other Cameras, so i plugged my Elgato HD 60 s and every Time, i switched to this Hardware, VDJ close and open up again with the normal Camera Setting...
So i cant activate the Source > HD 60s with a HDMI Input...

And i saw a 3rd Option, to activate NDI Camera Support...
So i started The NDI HX Camera on my Smartphone but i get no Picture... just a Black screen, and yes, im in the same Network, because i get my Music Files from there (NAS in the Basement)

So i started Vmix on the same PC and activated NDI on the Output - but in VDj there is still no Picture and i cant decide the Source of the NDI Connection, like i know it from the NDI Studio Monitor.

So, i can live without the direct Connection of my HD60s, but whatfor is the NDI Input, when i cant use it as and Input ?

maybe someone of you, can help me.
thanks
Andreas

Posté Thu 26 Aug 21 @ 7:40 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Looks like there was a bug with reading some camera formats causing the crash and restart you noticed.
This will be fixed in the next update.

Posté Thu 26 Aug 21 @ 9:45 am