Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Apple Silicone Master "Slideshow" not working
Hello, I seem to have problems with Apple silicon native video rendering of Slideshow FX Video (the master overlay) for some reason the slideshow does not run, it does work when I run the same effect on specific deck. When I switch to run in "Rossetta" mode everything works as expected without any changes. Also other overlay effects seem to work just fine.

Do you know about this problem? My version is 8.5 b6646 (I'm not sure if this has been introduced in the beta version or this has been present before, I've just seen it today)

Thanks.

PS: Also the search mechanism on this forum, did not found any apple silicone related posts, I find this one hard to believe since there are some posts on this forum that I know about. It makes this all really hard to find, so even if this has already been reported I have no "easy" way to find that out, so sorry for possible duplicate :(

Posté Sun 26 Sep 21 @ 11:34 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Works fine here. It's only when using video's that it doesn't work?

Did you make sure the correct folder was selected?

Posté Mon 27 Sep 21 @ 6:15 am
Well, I might have put it the wrong way, I meant the video effect is not slideshowing, it does not work on any type of images or videos that you have in the folder

Here is an screenshot of both "rosseta" and "native" screen, it's probably more descriptive that words. As I've said both screeshots use the same parameters for the slideshow so I'm pretty sure the folder is the same, granted on M1 in might show it in UI but it might not be working since it's not possible to change path there (but only for the master deck, other ones work) when changing and selecting folder in effect settings.

Posté Mon 27 Sep 21 @ 8:18 am
If the select folder button doesn't work that might indicate that there is a problem with the path though.
You can try to close vdj and remove the slideshow settings from Documents\VirtualDJ\PluginsArm and try again

Posté Mon 27 Sep 21 @ 8:20 am
First of all thank you for such quick replies. It was a good idea, I've removed those but sadly it didn't help. Funny enough if I choose the Slideshow to be on deck 1 everything works.. These seems to be something wrong only on M1 app master deck overlay one...

Posté Mon 27 Sep 21 @ 10:27 am
Managed to reproduce now. It was happening when Slideshow was already selected at startup. If another plugin was selected, and Slideshow was only selected after the video output was opened it would work fine.
Will be fixed in the next update.

Posté Mon 27 Sep 21 @ 10:40 am
Great, that was an exceptionally quick resolution. Thank you so much.

Posté Mon 27 Sep 21 @ 12:51 pm