Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Sound stops working
Hey, so i thought it was fixed but we still have issues with the sound.
-My dad does DJ at home but has a professional controller (Gemini G4v) and, in order to be able to use Virtual DJ, we got the 'Home Plus' licence. He has PA speakers, monitors and headphones.
The problem is: we connect the controler to the laptop, open Virtual DJ, the program recognize the controller and works fine, but after 5-10min the sound stops and we don't hear anything (no headphones, speakers nor laptop). However, the song is still running and the controller works, as we can pause/change/play songs.
Does anyone know, what could be the problem?

Posté Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 9:35 am
the GV4 should not be set to the windows default sound card as you have it switch to the realtek and it should fix you up.

Posté Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 12:43 pm
Okey, I'll try switching this up and see if it works. Thank you!

Posté Sun 21 Nov 21 @ 3:43 pm
Sorry to bother again, but it's still not working.
In either of these cases, the sound doesn't come out of the speaker, monitor nor laptop.

The thing is that the audio settings look correct, but after 5 minuts the sound goes 'puf' and desapear, but the song's still running and can be controlled with the controller. The only way is to close everything and open it again, but this doesn't work anymore.... Anyone knows what happens?

Posté Mon 22 Nov 21 @ 8:28 am
try exclusiveaudioaccess - yes

in case some other program is trying to take over the device

also if you have not try a new USB cable

Posté Mon 22 Nov 21 @ 12:46 pm
RicMun2ControlleristMember since 2019
I was havioing the exactsame issue. In the app settinggs under Audio I had to change the outputs from Gemini G4V ASIO to Gemini G4V Wasapi.

Posté Wed 12 Jan 22 @ 3:48 pm