Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet SoundCloud
Has anyone experienced slow or no loading at all (disk error) when using SoundCloud ?
Had major issues Friday night as half of my set was using SoundCloud and it kept dropping out mid track
Had to change the entire set as couldn’t rely on SoundCloud at all

Posté Sun 06 Feb 22 @ 9:47 am
If you make sure that the entire track has been downloaded to your deck, then I haven't experienced problems with any of the online content providers.
At that point the track should be buffered (and analyzed and so on) on your deck, and it should no longer matter where it came from, until the next time you load it

However if you start the track before it's fully loaded, and if you are on a slow internet connection, you may "catch up with the download", and then there is nothing for VDJ to play
A relatively new thing to remember here is that your waveform is potentially cached (the cache was added in a recent version), so you can't trust that the track has been fully downloaded even though you can see the entire waveform - like in my example below (from Tidal):

Here yo can see the full waveform on deck 2, but the track is actually only 53%downloaded
That's because the waveform was cached from a previous download

Could that be what you were experiencing?

Posté Sun 06 Feb 22 @ 10:47 am
While it may not be the issue you are having, you still inspired me to do a video on it :)

Posté Sun 06 Feb 22 @ 11:37 am
double post

Posté Sun 06 Feb 22 @ 1:02 pm