Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Recorded on video Bug of Jog Sens in 8.5. - Page: 3
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
... please, no need to be so pushy. Your help and comments are very welcome as it helps. We are listening to you and we understand your frustation.
Let's define a rule together if you agree. If you have no answer after 3 days, yes, you can send a message again to ask for feedbacks (and not only on this engish forum but also in other languages).

Posté Sun 27 Feb 22 @ 4:53 pm
you write status 'not yet'. What's the problem, 2 years what's bothering?

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 12:46 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
1.it took you 2 years to actually be able to show the problem
2. We did do various tests based on your video with several computers, several controllers and several mice but so far they all work correctly and don't show the problem you experience. Therefore we will need more information about your setup that you did not give yet.
-what are your computer specs?
-which latency is shown in the audio config
-which jogsensitivity settings do you use
-as requested before, please login with the account holding your pro account. There is no point ib us trying to find a bug in a cracked copy

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 2:41 am
1. different users have written to you for a long time. And there were different posts. But you didn't even re-enter that topic.

2. I have already written to you that there is an error with any settings, on different computers. Different drivers and Asio. You're not reading anything again.

Why other users quickly found the error and confirmed it... So you weren't looking for anything for 2 whole years!

The account is not important. I tested as a free user. VDJ is official from your site.

3. You are deleting my messages on purpose. But I have screenshots. I'm going to court.

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 9:08 am
I checked your other topic again, and you did not mention specific settings or latency used there, just 'different'

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 9:13 am
because I tried different settings!

Tell me which ones you need specifically? I'll check them out! according to your data

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 9:15 am
-The latency as reported on the right side of the Audio page in config as well as the device (ASIO/Wasapi) used
-Your computer cpu/gpu
-The following settings: jogSensitivityCue, jogSensitivityBend, jogSensitivityScratch and pitchQuality

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 9:17 am
-The latency as reported on the right side of the Audio page in config as well as the device (ASIO/Wasapi) used

* ASIO tried from 64 samples 1ms to higher
* WASAPI tried from 128 samples (exlusive) to higher
* change UltraLatency yes or No
* change 48kHz or 44 kHz
* change AudioCard Numark Pro or HDAudio Realtek

- Your computer cpu/gpu
* 1 Core i5, gpu intel HD
* 2 NoteBook Pentium , gpu intel HD

I checked support DirectX11 - yes.

for example, they wrote above for me Windows x64, for another "Charliebuddrocker" use Macbook, MacOS Catalina. These are completely different systems. And the error confirmed !

- The following settings:

* jogSensitivityCue = from 0 and change

* jogSensitivityBend = from 0 and change

* jogSensitivityScratch = 1 and change low or higher

* pitchQuality = 2 and change low or higher

* Spin TouchWheel test yes or no

* SpinTreshold 0 or higher

* Test VDJ x64 or x32.
* Test VDJ 8.5 - bug. Test VDJ 8.4 - good (all settings are equal, same folder. Only changed file vdj.exe)

And testing MixtrackPro Controller jog on Traktor 3, Serato 2.5.9 - good sensor scratch!

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 10:03 am
Thanks, do you know the exact model number of the cpu's of your desktop and laptop?
Although if they are single core I guess that might explain the difference, and usb polling rate appears to be much lower than on more modern cpu's then.

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 10:21 am
Adion

multicore.

Serato and Traktor good work! VDJ consumes even less resources and x32 especially

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 10:28 am
Why think on USB, if the cursor on the jog of Skin is the same bug

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 10:32 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
user9298534 wrote :

- Your computer cpu/gpu
* 1 Core i5, gpu intel HD
* 2 NoteBook Pentium , gpu intel HD

you need to describe you machine specification better than this, model numbers are important

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 10:56 am
LOCODOG

Stupid questions! They even wrote about the MacBook Catalina above!

it does not depend on the hardware, you just do not move the wheel at low speed as in the video and do not feel it.

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 11:01 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Answer the question.

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 11:03 am
On Windows 10 or 11 you should be able to see the cpu model in task manager -> performance tab -> cpu on the right-top

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 11:05 am
ADION

why can't I see your message when I logged in to the site? Are you deliberately pretending that you answered something, but they didn't answer you?

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 12:00 pm
or even your forum is buggy

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 12:01 pm
Why don't you want to tell your cpu model?

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 12:20 pm
ADION

on the contrary, I see messages without logging in, which I do not see in the login.

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 12:31 pm

what I wrote is not visible! When I exit the site, then I see!
I even cleaned the browser!

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 12:32 pm
79%