Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Line in panel ( on/off function) not available - why ?
RazhellPRO InfinityMember since 2013
My problem,: on my win10 notebook all is working fine: VDJ 2021 and a Traktor S4 MKII, now, I've changed the hard drive for a gig I have next week so I've a new SDD, clean with only VDJ and few more app.
When I choose LINE-IN, and then select:

Line in 1 - Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 (ASIO) - Channel A left & Right ( 48.0k 5ms 4o/6i)

and click APPLY, the small input panel with "LINE-IN [ON] [REC]" don't appear in the VDJ main screen and I can't use the line-in.
Same PC, win 10 updated, VDJ update, Traktor Update but the input line does not work.
I've also tested with a small Boeringher USB audio card, same issue, if I use the old HDD all works, with the new installation, nothing work ( no line-in panel in the main VDJ screen)
Can anyone tell me how to fix ?
I've also installed VDJ in my wife notebbok, same issue... sigh, seem that the input line will work only in a old installation in my notebook !

Posté Sun 31 Jul 22 @ 11:02 pm
Do you mean this panel?
That appears if you enable it like seen below, and then select it by clicking the panel header text enough times (depending on how many panels you have enabled)

Posté Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 10:16 am
RazhellPRO InfinityMember since 2013
YESSSS !! Thank you! I didn't really remember that setting ! now all is working fine !!!!
Thank again for your help !

RAz

Posté Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 4:48 pm