Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Thought Id drop in and say hi
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey guys, its been a super long time since i last dropped in as ive not been mixing, but thought id drop by and see whats going on, i see there have been some insane changes in the most recent updates and that some of the other vets are still here.

Since my last visit i moved from the uk to Bulgaria and almost got the bug to mix again but life is still just too hectic for me to find the time i used to have for mixing.

How is everyone these days?

Posté Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 6:34 am
Surviving Blu....

in spite of everything goin' on in the world... we're surviving

Posté Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 9:47 am
Ey up lad, how are you?

Still going in my 37th year of DJing now. Good to hear from you!

Posté Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 10:33 am
wildcountryclub wrote :
Surviving Blu....

in spite of everything goin' on in the world... we're surviving

looks like you’re still smashing it mate, those are some good crowds, im lucky to get to a club these days let alone dj one lol its great to see you’re still here.

Posté Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 2:20 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Ey up lad, how are you?

Still going in my 37th year of DJing now. Good to hear from you!

Bloody nora.. ey up kradcliffe mate, im good, as it happens, still busting my hump, i was semi retired till covid hit, now im back full time again 🤦🏽‍♂️😂🤣

hows things with you?

Posté Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 2:22 pm
between military deployments, inflation, ongoing COVID fears, and the usual stupidity from management we're about half capacity most weekends

I just know when to take the pics for advertising ;-)

32 years doing this and 24 years in the same residency... it's taking a toll. want to try for 25 if the world will keep on spinning and the powers that be don't push the stupid buttons. know 25 years isn't the record but when you've destroyed all your competition you just keep on doin it

make some time - mix what you want to at home... even playing to that audience of one - yourself - can be nicely therapeutic.

Posté Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 7:25 pm