Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Help please
ash0123Home userMember since 2019
hi guys i am really stuck, i have got virtual dj 8 and a numark controller, was at a gig last night and about a hour into the set my controller stops playing then after a couple of seconds kicks back in, it seems to crash and works again, so i had to disconnect the controller as it done it a few times that night, it never crashed just using the laptop, can someone please help its driving me mad thanks

Posté Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 12:26 am
pivnaovHome userMember since 2023
it happens to me too. The controller just doesn't respond. If you re-plug the cable, it works again

Posté Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 10:35 am
Either a dodgy USB cable or Windows shutting down USB to save power which it does by default. This can be changed in Device Manager.

Posté Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 10:36 am
pivnaovHome userMember since 2023
Why does Windows disable if signals are transmitted, buttons are pressed on the controller

Posté Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 10:40 am
I really don't know but it is a common issue.

Posté Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 10:52 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Always seen it recommended, but indeed never seen any proof of it actually changing anything. (And indeed would be very strange that it's disconnected while data is transmitting)

Posté Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 10:55 am
How do you do this please, its annoying I have just reset my laptop and got rid of all setting and app back to default, downloaded all the latest drivers on the controller and any updates for Window 11, and still seems to do it not a lot but still there, got brand new wires for the controller to, theres nothing on the laptop running apart from virtual dj as I have just reset it any ideas lol

Posté Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 12:17 pm

Posté Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 12:19 pm
My specs om my laptop its more and capable for virtual dj

Posté Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 12:19 pm