Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Weird issue with pitch control
ozvs97PRO SubscriberMember since 2015
So last night, I came across a weird issue and have no idea how I have done it or why it's doing it. So whenever I use my high's mids or lows filters, it changes the pitch like I am using the pitch control, it only happens on deck one, any idea how to turn that off -

Gyazo of the problem https://gyazo.com/3165680454e6ac06174c631fc554833c

You can see filter, beat and vocals messing with the pitch.

VDJ v2023 b7482 (paid pro)

Pioneer DDJ-200 controller
(windows 10 pro)

*Edit* So it only does it with my controller plugged in, it doesn't do it if I use mouse and keyboard to control them.

Posté Sat 13 May 23 @ 12:44 am
*bumping this because the issue is annoying as hell* - seems the latest update has fixed the issue, but it is still there slightly, but manageable.

Posté Mon 15 May 23 @ 5:34 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Is your controller on the factory default mapping?

Posté Mon 15 May 23 @ 5:54 am
Adion wrote :
Is your controller on the factory default mapping?

yeah, its compatible with vdj so it suing the mapping on that, its only just started doing it the past few nights, no idea what happened, I didn't change anything

Posté Mon 15 May 23 @ 7:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is it acting like this on both Decks ?
If you goto VirtualDJ Settings, MAPPING tab, select your controller, you should see the names of the knobs you move on the right-side (Key Learn window).
When you move one of the EQ knobs, do you see other keys appearing there (e.g. the PITCH key) along with the EQ knobs ? If so, it looks like a faulty device

Posté Mon 15 May 23 @ 9:31 am