Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VIRTUAL DJ 2024?
Does anyone know if Virtual DJ is coming out with a 2024 version?

Posté Sat 04 Nov 23 @ 11:39 pm
No

Posté Sun 05 Nov 23 @ 1:37 am
Stephane and Adion are the ones most likely to know, followed by the other Atomix staff, then perhaps the innermost testers.

Posté Sun 05 Nov 23 @ 9:40 am
the future is unclear, but as with most major releases - it will probably be mind-blowing and industry changing that others will scramble to copy

Posté Sun 05 Nov 23 @ 10:27 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
updates in 2024 to improve on staying the worlds BEST DJ OS

Posté Sun 05 Nov 23 @ 2:40 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Should be updates as usual, and I would prefer that it is on the Video stuff on the program ;)

Posté Mon 06 Nov 23 @ 6:26 pm
This thread is exactly why VDJ should just go back to the numbers 8.5, 9.0 etc. This year nonsense makes everybody think there should be a major update every year whether it is warranted or not.

Posté Mon 06 Nov 23 @ 7:39 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
meh, marketing people are going to market, as an user I just see the names as a planned development milestone, every named release has a theme, once released the new stuff will be still worked on/refined but planned development moves on to the next theme.

I don't know this for fact, just what I've seen with named releases.
Just stay up to date with incremental build XXXX releases and keep informed on the changelog. What is touted as part of YEAR release is usually live in the program months before.

YEAR release is something to tell the dj press "this is what we've done since last major release".

Again, personal speculation.

Posté Mon 06 Nov 23 @ 7:56 pm
Can't wait to see 2024 release

Posté Tue 19 Dec 23 @ 2:23 am
Locodog is correct. The build numbers are the important part

The year label is just something to put on, if a big enough improvement or new feature has been added, that Atomix wants to generate some more media attention

But the improvements or new features will be the same regardless if a new build gets a year label or not

Posté Tue 19 Dec 23 @ 7:32 am
Pls is virtual DJ 2024 out?

Posté Fri 22 Mar 24 @ 11:33 pm