Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet DDJ-1000 vs FLX-10 mapping
AmpliFJPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi, i already own and use a DDJ-1000 but i'm testing right now the FLX-10 if it's worthing the upgrade.

I found that the page + - buttons don't react the same

On the DDJ-1000 when pressing HOTCUE_PAGE+, the action 'pad_param +1' is performed and I can access to the second page of my hot cues (i use it for my vocal cues with stems), but on the FLX-10, the same buttons HOTCUE_PAGE+ does the action of next or previous hotcue, i can't go to the second hotcue page (9-16). The command on the mapping page it still 'pad_param +1'.

Can someone help me on that?

THANKS

Posté Thu 14 Mar 24 @ 11:50 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Sounds like on the ddj1k you're calling a different version of a hotcues padpage.
The default doesn't have pages.

Posté Thu 14 Mar 24 @ 11:55 pm

Posté Fri 15 Mar 24 @ 12:05 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posté Fri 15 Mar 24 @ 12:16 am
DDJ-1000 due to it's "strange" firmware uses a "built in definition" custom HOTCUES pad page.
Of course this page is not used on DDJ-FLX10, which uses the standard "hotcues" pad page.

If you want your FLX10 to have "similar" functionality to DDJ-1000 then you can download this page:
https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=81517
It offers multiple hotcue pages, and you navigate through them with the pad parameter buttons
After downloading and installing the page, you can even rename it to "hotcues" instead of "hotcues XT" making it your "default" hotcues pad page for any controller you use

Of course it's also possible to edit the "built in" DDJ-1000 pads page while the controller is connected, so that it creates a local copy that stays on your system.
This requires that you still have access to your DDJ-1000
All you have to do is edit (twice) any element on the hotcues pad page.
First time just add a trailing 0 or something on a single action of any pad
Second time, remove the trailing 0 that you added the first time.

Posté Fri 15 Mar 24 @ 7:37 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
DDJ-1000 due to it's "strange" firmware uses a "built in definition" custom HOTCUES pad page.
Of course this page is not used on DDJ-FLX10, which uses the standard "hotcues" pad page.

If you want your FLX10 to have "similar" functionality to DDJ-1000 then you can download this page:
https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=81517
It offers multiple hotcue pages, and you navigate through them with the pad parameter buttons
After downloading and installing the page, you can even rename it to "hotcues" instead of "hotcues XT" making it your "default" hotcues pad page for any controller you use

Of course it's also possible to edit the "built in" DDJ-1000 pads page while the controller is connected, so that it creates a local copy that stays on your system.
This requires that you still have access to your DDJ-1000
All you have to do is edit (twice) any element on the hotcues pad page.
First time just add a trailing 0 or something on a single action of any pad
Second time, remove the trailing 0 that you added the first time.

Exactly what I was looking for ;) THANKS!!

Posté Tue 19 Mar 24 @ 1:25 am