Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet New Hercules DJ Console?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ok maybe I missed this one... but now I see there Hercules DJ Console MARK II

what is the difference? I can't find any mention of what is different! Did they add real switches to the thing?

"The DJ Console Mark 11 Is a redesigned advanced dual-deck portable DJ Console Mixer with integrated audio to play, mix, and create DJ music on a Computer. Everything is inside to animate parties or record DJing Performances. A Powerful DJ Mixer that combines Digital & Analog Audio. (Includes Software & USB Cable)"

WirelessDJ

Posté Sat 29 Oct 05 @ 1:27 pm
ZezkeHome userMember since 2005
check hardware technical section

Posté Sat 29 Oct 05 @ 4:24 pm
pejo71Home userMember since 2005
Its better with real Dj mixer because of sound and its cheeper to buy a external audio card , and connect with mixer of youre choice.

Good mix!

Posté Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 3:23 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
pejo71,

Mixer is one thing Midi Controller is other thing. DJConsole combines both (with some restrictions), but is a very good "cost-benefit" solution.

Posté Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 8:29 pm
it's not rack mont,why hercules came out with the samething i don't understand this companys the controller should be rack mont alist,when you look at it the behringer might be batter but still none of them are rock mont.i'm going to hold on to till next year to see who is going to make something really nice like the bpm pro controller.

Posté Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 9:11 pm
hercules is targeted for general public and wannabe dj's even if it's partially usable in pro environment.
I saw behringer (other models but it will be the same size) it looks more pro opposing to hercules.
It's trying to be the budget but pro. (as most of behringer staff)

Posté Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 10:47 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I know quite a list of HDJC customers that will be purchasing the new version, because from the early reports this console looks like what the first one was trying to be, it will be more pro for sure, but ultimately how pro will be how done to what you can do with it on the night.

I love my Hercules, But hate it for it's let downs, this new version is soposed to fix the previous versions problems, e.g soundcard + buttons.

Posté Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 4:34 pm
Bagpuss,
hope you are right, because I saw a review, probably from a beta tester. He said that the jog wheels are improved, but that the play and cue button feel the same as the first version.
After I purchased the d-vinyl 2020 I never used the dj console anymore.
Ewout

note: finally filled in my blog. Will upload some more pictures after the weekend.

Posté Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 10:31 pm
Well I am awaiting delivery of my mark II hercules, been using the mark I since June and the play buttons no longer work properly lol, they don't always respond when you press them so hopefully the same problem won't occur with the mark II, seeing as I use it on average twice a weekend for gigs!

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 6:19 pm
i am now on my second hercules mk i controller and have problems with the left hand cue and play buttons. they stick or dont work the same problem as the first one.i use the keyboard for the left deck . the mk 2 seems very expensive in comparison . could do with hearing from someone who has this new mk 2 controller. the behringer looks good but seems to be a long way off being available.

i use my controller 5 nights a week as i am a full time dj pretty poor quality buttons i think.

Posté Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 4:27 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
behringer is avaliable Febuary (UK) and the Hercules mk2 fixes the issues with the buttons.

Posté Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 6:20 pm
DJROSSSHome userMember since 2006
check hardware technical section

Posté Fri 24 Feb 06 @ 11:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)