Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet A lil Help With House Music??

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey Djs..Happy New Year To all!
Im kinda in a fix here, the club scene at where i live is kinda stagnant with Indian Bhangra, HipHop and 2003 or older house.... Im djing from past two years and its really difficult for me to keep up with the pace at which new albums are released if u know what i mean... All i want is some suggestions, on some good new House/Funky House Albums/Tracks, also some Websites that sell CDs (Not Vinyls) in this category and hopefully they ship to India...anyways, Hope The VDJ community can help me out here..wanna really break out from the stagnancy and give the crowd somethin new...
Thanks a lot People...
Seansons Greetings,
DJ Adi.

Posté Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 10:05 am
Hi adi. Happy new year to you and everyone else. If you looking for a web site for house and other various types of dance music try juno.co.uk They have an amazing selection. They do vinyl and cd.
Happy hunting lol
nikki

Posté Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 12:36 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 1:01 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
www.traxsource.com - pay per download (song)
www.hedkandi.com - unmixed full 12" house tracks on compuilation CD's

Both good resources for modern house music.

Posté Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 3:53 pm
great! Thanks for the replies..more are welcome!
Dj Adi

Posté Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 4:19 pm
happy new year

Posté Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 5:47 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hello!
If you want house suggestions, you have them here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/1791/Music_discussion/Favorite_HOUSE___DANCE.html?page=10
You have there mine house top charts, and I play mostly funky/electro/disco/club/latin house!
To pre-listen new records use these sites:
www.dancerecords.com
www.juno.co.uk
And you have mine free forum about house music that is growing every day www.housemusic.cjb.net .
Hope all this helps!
Greetz

Posté Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 6:46 pm
Wow...What a Great listing there..Hmmm.. Do you buY everyhting yourself or do u borrow? How do u know whether the cd or record is good before buying it? I dunno where to start... which ones to buy...really confused..
thanks

Posté Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 2:57 pm

Posté Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 9:09 pm
soy jaime de panama megusta el virtual dij y quisiera saber mas pero hablo español

Posté Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 9:17 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posté Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 9:21 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
@djaditya
Since no one is shipping in my country, I find what I need on the internet. Yes, you can pre-listen records before you buy them on those sites above. Just keep working (like I do, every day) and soon you will have a very nice collection. I pre-listen more than a 1000 tracks per month, so you know what to do :). I suggest you to download some of tracks from my lists and then buy if you like something.
Greetz

Posté Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 8:36 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)