Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Not all use TCCD/TCV. So what about our wishlist?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey there VDJ Staff, Not all use TCCD/TCV, and there are still lots that can be done to make vdj the untouchable! So i think we need a wishlist for those who do not use tccd or tcv...
Like UI and more features for the database search. Like bitrate display, Length of track without analysing. etc
Im sure there are other users here with more suggestions.

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 1:41 pm
calm down buddy :-) , now the Dev team is working on new audio engine and this closely relates to the timecoded vinyl-cd use, i am sure when there will be work on other aspect they will let us know.

It's easier to focus on actual work when you don't have the full head of other things that you'll be working on later.

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 2:28 pm
no worries ;)

VDJ will develop and fix other things than timecode as well ;)

Timecode & new better sound engine is the main thing for next release, but I can assure you that other features that are asked for will be taken care of too ;)

Not everybody use timecode as you said, but the ones that does, have waited for a while for this fix.. So thats the main focus for next release:) But again.. other features and wishes are taken care of too ;) its not gonna stop with the next release for sure ;)

the NEW FEATURE forum part, is where Dev Team looks for ideas, wishes and needed fixes :) Please post anything you would like to see happen, there.... :)

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 3:10 pm
Cool buddies.
Thanks!
Regards
Adi

ps: Is the new release free of charge for us?

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 3:20 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It probably will be.

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 4:11 pm
Hope so.

Posté Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 8:03 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ok here we go heres some non TCV wishes.

using ID3 tag info when not yet analized

new skin that looks tidy and professional

a new skin that is modular and simple

smart 'lock-on' BPM tap (to save you loading up the anchor config box)

an option to remove or replace the VDJ logo on the video out (and in the actual settings not windows registry)

ta da!

Posté Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 12:33 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)