Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet suggestions please:)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all!

Could you guys point me in the right direccion as to what brand/model i should get for learning how to Dj? (mixe/remix/scratch), i have been playing with Vdj for about 4 weeks and i bougth a HerculesMK2 about 2 weeks ago and now i'm sure i want to keep learning how to be a decent Dj with better equipment but i don't want to waist my hard earned money in something too cheap or in equipment that is to advance for the little i can do, i'm planing on upgrading to the pro version also, i have done a lot of searching on equipment from Gemini cratch master which is direct drive i believe, numark battle pack also Direct drive and stanton creative llav 2,3 but i'm sure theres a lot more options out there so please let me hear your thouhts thank you in advance. :)

Posté Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 6:35 am
if u are just starting out with rea turntables u gotta buy the, make sure do to write this down dude, got a pin? lol!
get the numark battle pack it comes to 1625 dirrect drive fully manual dirrect drive turntable a dm950 2 channel mixer and needles and all that good stuff.
im gettin that battle pack that i was just tellin ya bout for xmas.
by its 400 for the tts and u need a asio supported soundcard such as u46 dj.
u can find them on ebay.
they run about 200.
and u need vdj time coded vinyls wich are 20.00 so grand total includes the tts the vinyl and soundcard.
thats comes to....... are u sittin down lol 620 dollars!
i know ir seams like a lot
oh yeh and u gotta buy the program wich 250
so grand total is 850. i know that sounds like alot bit iy ill pay for itself onece u see how many features there are.
by the way u get free upgrades so if u buy now u will not have to pay for fuetures versions.
i hope this really helped u!!!!!

Posté Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 6:46 am
by the way,
i dont think home edition supports time coded vinyl.
correct me if im wrong guys.
so i think u gotta buy pro for unlimited support for time coded vinyl!

Posté Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 6:48 am

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 8:00 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its a nice package you may wish to upgrade the cartridges (the needles + the headshell)

to get a higher quality sound

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:47 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)