Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Should I buy a NU04?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

A guy i know has offered to buy my mixer and so I thought I might upgrade to an Ecler NU04. I know a few people on here use them and I would be very grateful for any opinions of how well it works with VDJ as a controller.

Thanks

Posté Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 11:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
from what iv heard and read they are the real deal:)

id get it

Posté Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 11:33 pm
I'm not going to need much encouragement. BTW thanks for your controllers post. ;-)

Andy

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 12:00 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sure thing :)

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 12:01 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i have used one and it is so solid, you wont feel worried hammering the ch switches as punch-ins etc, everything is and FEELS solid. all of my house music mates who adore the XONEs all rate the nuo4 very highly too. pio 800 looks tempting with its effects possibilities and flexibility but, ah i dont know . ecler hav a good reputation and they have not let themselves down thats for sure

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 1:21 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have a nuo4 and I gotta say the build quality is excellent. Configuring the midi commands in conjunction with vdj is a breeze. You'll love it.

Only dislike about the mixer I have is that the microphone input shares the channel 4 input. You can only have 1 input playing at a time which sux if your using that channel for another input.

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 11:54 pm
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have a nuo 3 and although it doesnt have midi support, the mixer itself is awesome. Very high quality build. And a good scratch mixer too, even without the Eternal Xfaders!

Posté Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 9:12 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)