Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet this may be a odd question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

in absolute mode in vdj with tcv if u if u bump the needle will u hear the skid sound it makes when bumping the needle across?

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 12:51 am
No you won't. The needle is not picking up everything on the TCV, it's only picking up the signal that drives VDJ.

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 12:58 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
in any mode you will hear the skip but in reletive mode (or any mode but with anit skip enabled) the music will carry on where it left off. in absolute mode with no antiskip if the needle moves position the song will move there too. so if you jump 4 groves over the song will move about 2 seconds ( antiskip can fix this if its enabled but will mess up the absolute position and hence not be truly absolute.

use good and well setup euipment professionaly and you will never have a needle skip

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 1:01 am
is it posible to make tcv where the turntables reads everything in stead of just what drives vdj?

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 1:16 am
cuz i would love that tcv turntable that reads everything on the tcv i would hope this is posible please post if it is and even post even if it isnt cuz maybe the dev team will look at this and take in consideration!

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 1:23 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
do you mean being able to play real vinyl?

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:38 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the way it works is that its reciving a signal of

10101010101010 which when it stops

the computer knows to stop the

im not sure if it would be possible to add what ur mentioning

but if you move the needle along the record from say 30 secs to 120 secs

the song jumps 2 but

im not sure that is an advantage

infact there is an anti skip option to prevent this

Posté Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 2:44 pm
I don't think it's even possible, it like goes against the laws of reality. It wouldn't make sense. I can't think of any way that would work.
@wessmith, actually skyfxl is kinda right. That would be a disadvantage.

Posté Sat 25 Nov 06 @ 12:22 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)