Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet My mix on YouTube :-)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey Everybody :)

I'm not sure if this allowed in the forums but I'm gonna post it anyway. I recorded myself doing a mix and I posted it on YouTube. It's only ten minutes because of the limits that YouTube has but if anybody wants to check it out here is the link :-)

Enjoy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27XuF9YS5tI

Peace

JumpinJim

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 4:07 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
nice;)

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 11:24 am
Thanks I appreciate it :-)

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 11:44 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
:)

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 12:09 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very nice... JumpinJim, glad to see someone else with the DAC using it in conjunction with the TT/TCVs. I find that the pitch and it's added features (FX) as you demonstrated is a great duo.
Plus, if you ever get tired of the TCV you can just dis-engage the TCV and not lose any functional control.

Again, very nice and thanks for the demo.

cstoll

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 11:10 pm
Thanks!

I like using both the DAC2 and the TCV. Though it look me a while to get used to the TCV but I like having the feeling of using real Vinyl.

I'll be doing so more vids in the coming weeks :-)

Posté Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 2:03 am
very nice my friend! congratulations!!!

Posté Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 4:20 am
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I appreciate it :-)

Peace

JumpinJim

Posté Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 11:08 pm

Posté Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 11:19 pm
Good Job man I use my controller too along with my TCV and its great. Soon I will be adding live video streams to my mix show so you'll be able to see my live in the mix from the web site and from my myspace page.

Thursdays 9pm til 11pm central time. www.digitalmixdj.com/live.html or www.myspace.com/djchrisdamon

I have a friend that spins hip hop on Websdays starting at 9pm and adj that spins Fridays starting at 9pm.

Posté Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 12:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)