Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet About VDJ forum.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Well I was at the scratch live forum. Yes I was, i'm a spy. I'm sure i'm not the only one. Anyway, in their forum, they have this option to view all of a users posts. Example if you clicked on my name, within my blog there'd be a link that says "search for messages by mantahoe". I think this is a good feature to have here. It would help people in searching within this forums. There are many times i've tried to search for a post I was involved in and all I could remember was who had posted it. This wouldn't be a bad addition here.

p.s. they're going to implement auto bpm in there next update, 1.7 early next year. Also trying to include looping.
Am I out of line? Oh well.

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 9:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
just search some ones name

u get all their posts ;)

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 10:55 am
skyfxl wrote :
just search some ones name

u get all their posts ;)

yeah, works but not very specific. Visit scratchlive forum & see what i mean.

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 11:12 am
HI

Been there too and know what you mean. Some good vibes from some people there on VDJ and CUE and Virt Vinyl. There are obviously some die hard SSL people, but a growing respect for VDJ.

Interested to see that SSL will have native support for iCDX in version 1.6. Does that mean SSL is going MIDI?? or are they using keystrokes??

A

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 2:26 pm
Yeah, I read about the icdx's too. I thought we were the only ones excited about the icdx's but damn. I think SSL's going midi but later on after the 1.7 release.Lol, it's funny the way video's driving them crazy.Vdj is like SSL's #1 arch enemy. To me that's a good thing. VDJ is definetely getting respect.If tcv use matches ssl, there's would be no reason they'll stay there. They'll definetely flock over here.

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 2:44 pm
I've got to admit, I don't post on there. I'm scared ;-) Some of the guys on there are so touchy about anythng else but SSL. Some of them sound like real heavy dudes. ;-> Anyway, if I use TCV I always use VDJ these days.

Posté Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 4:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)