Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet x-session pro freezing VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just purchased the x-seesion midi controller and set it up, no problem... except it keeps causing VDJ to crash over and over again. Sometimes after 3 songs and other times within a 1/2 hour. Has anyone else experienced this problem or any ideas what the problem can be? I even tried adjusting the performance to the lowest values but it still did the same thing. After I unplugged it I had no other problems with VDJ.

Funkmasterfrank

Posté Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 10:54 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Do NOT assign midi values for effects, it will crash the program.
Best to stick with keyboard shortcuts for now until it can be taken care of.

Posté Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 11:35 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
are you joking? to use for effects is one of the reasons i have just ordered an x-session pro! its nice when things just work isnt it?!

Posté Sun 17 Dec 06 @ 4:10 am
Has there been any update for the x-session pro to be able to assign effects to the controller?

Funkmasterfrank

Posté Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 12:35 am
yes;)

Its fixed in 4.2

Posté Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 12:46 am
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Nor,

I heard from someone who has the x-session and 4.2 and he said there is nothing more you can do in 4.2 than 4.1 that works. There is still some freezing issues and no more effect parameters are working than the 1st one. Have you confirmed this?

Posté Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 2:43 am
I don't have time at work to keep trying and having crashes to VDJ as we have customers there from the get go.

Can someone from the DEV team give me a clear heads up of whether it now works or not??

Still some mixed yes's and no's in the forum. Someone says it been fixed in 4.1 but that's the version I was up to when it didn't work.

It would be nice to see it work, not nice in my club to see VDJ crash for what seems to be a simple problem that the TEAM can fix!! My old x-session and Hurcules works great so I don't get it... isn't midi always midi. What makes the x seesion pro crash? I spoke to m-audio tech support and they told me the midi is the same as all their products.

Funkmasterfrank

Posté Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 8:07 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the x-session is fixed now :)

Posté Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 2:02 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)