Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Audio card guide??

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

When I eventually build my VDJ setup, my main goal is to have as perfect as possible latency with my TCVs. I tried final scratch in a DJ store, and was not impressed with the delay of when I moved the record, and when the actual music was scratching. I now have the VDJ software, but have not installed it yet, because i'm going to build a purpose built PC dedicated to Dj, oops, i mean VJing. What kind of audio card/hardware combo is recomended to get a perfect latency, or delay, or what ever you call it.

Thanx in advance

Posté Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 6:30 pm
dj schmidty wrote :
When I eventually build my VDJ setup, my main goal is to have as perfect as possible latency with my TCVs. I tried final scratch in a DJ store, and was not impressed with the delay of when I moved the record, and when the actual music was scratching. I now have the VDJ software, but have not installed it yet, because i'm going to build a purpose built PC dedicated to Dj, oops, i mean VJing. What kind of audio card/hardware combo is recomended to get a perfect latency, or delay, or what ever you call it.

Thanx in advance

I would recommend either waiting for the Numark soundcard to be released or using a Serato SL-1 box for soundcard. A u64dj would also be a good choice if you can find one.

You'll get as many audio card recommendations as there are users on the forum though. Everyone has their own preferrence.

Posté Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 8:28 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i agree with the 3 above :)

Posté Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 8:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)