Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Be able to use multiple vst plugins on the microphone

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am a full time mobile dj, but I also do shows where I am a singer/performaer, so, besides using your software to dj, I use virtual dj to play backup music for my live performances where I am singing. I don't want to have to carry a high quality hardware mixer for the purpose of adding both eq and effects to my mic. I'd like to run my microphone through vdj and be able to add multiple (and pre-existing) VST plugins. For example, there would be slots in which to drop in the plugins which are already out there. The user could put them in the order that they'd like and adjust each one individually. For example; eq, echo, compression, feedback eliminator, and so on. Many audio recording softwares allow you to do this to a recorded track. I have not yet seen a software that will allow me to sing 'live' in that fashion. While the VST's would be adjusted via going into a menue, I'd want the volume control adjustedable on the Virtual dj skin. It would be too much to have to go into the effects menue simply to control the volume when singing live simultaneously.
Thanks,
Johnny Only
www.johnnyonly.com

Posté Sun 21 Jan 07 @ 4:37 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
nice idea , thanks for sharing :)

Posté Sun 21 Jan 07 @ 7:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)