Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet GET THIS GUY OFF THE WEBSITE

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

everytime I visit virtualdj.com, I can't help but notice the ugly mug of some guy I don't even want to know. I really

think this is a stupid touch to add to a very well built site. I mean come on This guy is holding in his hands like he's tel

some children "here is the church, here is the steeple..." and he looks just rediculous and it's annoying, put like

grandmaster flash, paul okenfold, daft punk even, someone that is awesome, not this fag.

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 4:57 pm
Lol

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 5:13 pm
lol i was wondering about that myself. i just never said anything cause i thought maybe he was the guy who created the software or something lol

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 5:18 pm
BE NICE HOW ABOUT A REVAMP OF THE WEBSITE AS A WHOLE. BUT ANYWAY HE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH VDJ AND HE IS WELL KNOWN OVER THERE IN EUROPE I THINK?

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 5:21 pm
cgarissPRO InfinityMember since 2007
?

Must be some Europe I'm not familiar with then.

Yours, From Europe,
DubbelG.

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 5:58 pm
This subject has been beat up many times in the past. He is a well known DJ in Europe. Don't forget, Atomix the makers of Virtual DJ are based in France.

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 6:05 pm
i think we all agree with your post,.. but i think we could all find a less harsh way to put it. ouch!

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 6:22 pm
But who the hell is this guy?

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 7:15 pm

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 7:32 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think someone from Atomix lost a bet..

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 7:37 pm
LOL

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 8:03 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hehehe...(",)

Isn't he DJ Style or summink from France?

DJBIGMARK - The website has only in the last 6-12 months (can't remember the exact date) been revamped to what it currently is. You should've seen it before!!!

P

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 8:48 pm
dont diss Kermit ;) coolest dj there is

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 8:55 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
odears some people might have kittens after seing that =)

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 9:21 pm
i just would really like to see it blank, He's so retarded looking, like someone kicked him out of their punk rock band, and he said "OH YEAH...WELL THATS OK CUZ I'M GOING TO BE A DJ ANYWAY SO SCREW YOU!" and he did, but he has the style of a 12 year old. If I saw daft punk in there I would honestly visit this site more often. Now, they have style this guy just has some rings and braclet, a weird ass gotee, and his headphones: which are probably connected to his Ipod shuffle (gen 1). And his stupid mohawk, wow... Vdj.com what were you thinking, France only knows about this douche, you need to get international some globally know dj's need to but up there, I'm sure you can find some, but OH NO, this douche bag looks cool enough! YEAH right

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 10:09 pm
whadda yous guys look like that yer so hot???? if you saw me i can give you one of those cool permanent white streaks in yer hair.......that'll learn ya. i'm sure he's much cooler than Al Gore or that other cool dj Senator Ted Stevens.......

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 10:17 pm
A lot of name calling against a guy you don't even know. I guess it's easy to insult someone, when he's so far away. I'm sure there is a less offensive way to express your displeasure with his photo. Especially since this is not the first time for this topic. I don't know him either, but could care less if there is a picture there or not. I come here for the info.

Posté Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 10:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)