Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Reverse Play (not plugin)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Can the team please add support for Reverse Play integrated into the decks rather than the plugins because these dont work correctly.

i'd like to see
a) the wave form start to go in the opposite direction when reverse is selected. (It is possable to do this because if you put your turntable into reverse with the TCV it does exactly this)

b) it integrated seemlessly into the program, this should be integrated and not just a plugin that does not fully work

Posté Tue 31 Aug 04 @ 3:01 pm
I'm in with that suggestion, reverse play shouldn't be a plugin

Posté Tue 31 Aug 04 @ 5:09 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm with you too.
New CD players often include a reverse button.

Posté Wed 01 Sep 04 @ 1:28 pm
Probably not a solution to your wish, but if you have the timecoded vinyl (like I do now) and a turntable with reverse, you can play the song backwards and the wave will play the other way too, just like you expect it to do! :)

Posté Fri 03 Sep 04 @ 6:45 pm
maybe you could include both types of reverse. type 1 type 2 as i thought the plugin one was quite handy letting you do stuff thats not possible normaly

Posté Mon 06 Sep 04 @ 9:08 am
If they build it into the program...you wouldn't need to use the plugin.

I think it would be a much tidy'er way of doing it...would be really nice if you could assign buttons in the DAC-2 as well for things like this.

Posté Tue 28 Sep 04 @ 9:03 pm
Now were talkin..

Posté Tue 28 Sep 04 @ 9:27 pm
instant reverse would be nice indeed.
like the latest pioneer decks have.
or a 'reverse loop' trigger-> when triggered, it only plays the last 4 beats (loop) in reverse and automaticly resumes the song afterwards. that would be very cool!

Posté Tue 05 Oct 04 @ 12:00 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
::first post on this forum::

based on what ur sayin.. i think its better to let the wave move forward so that if one has it temporarily set up in the shortcuts they can release it right before a beat.

::goes back to work on suggestions::

Posté Sun 24 Oct 04 @ 12:24 am
I'm amazed that there isn't a proper reverse in VDJ. All of the plugins don't work right as the wav still moves forward. I want to play in reverse and count a bar or two and set a cue point. None of the plugins seem to allow this. Reverse - what a strange thing to actually have to ask for :-/

P.S. I know about right clicking the play button and all that but I want to assign a button on my controller.

Posté Mon 29 Oct 12 @ 8:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
And we are all amazed on how you managed to bump an 8 years old thread :)

Have you tried to map a button on your controller as ..
reverse
or
dump

Posté Mon 29 Oct 12 @ 9:24 pm
Lmmfao!!

Posté Tue 30 Oct 12 @ 9:20 am
Im confused I loaded the dump feature into my controler apc 40 and it does what your asking for.. I placed it in the rmx and it worked like a charm.. I dont get why im the only one this worked for?

Posté Tue 30 Oct 12 @ 11:08 pm
You are responding to a 8 years old topic...

There's no point to keep it running.

Topic Locked

Posté Wed 31 Oct 12 @ 3:18 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)