Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet For Professional Edition Users Only...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I think all Professional Edition Users should have the option of using smilies and emoticons in their messages like those displayed on this site: http://www.clicksmilies.com/ This would make forum messages more interesting. The current method of expressing smilies and emotions does not have the same effect on readers as the above suggestion. Here’s an example of the current method: http://www.fingertek.com/smilies.htm

Posté Sat 11 Sep 04 @ 3:01 am
what is Professional Edition User?

Posté Tue 14 Sep 04 @ 12:58 am
Professionnal Edition User is the new name for what used to be "VirtualDJ User" :)

Posté Tue 14 Sep 04 @ 1:18 am
Im posting here to see if my status is now pro :p LOL

Posté Fri 17 Sep 04 @ 5:34 pm
what is the difference between Professional edition user and Member?

:-)

Posté Sun 19 Sep 04 @ 4:30 am
WirelessDJ

I think it means that we have been around longer on this forum and was able to give some help to others (thats what I think it is)

Posté Sun 19 Sep 04 @ 10:04 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If I'm not mistaken, one becomes a "member" after his/her's 100th post. Not sure though.

Posté Sun 19 Sep 04 @ 12:15 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Nope, I think it's at the team's discretion, cauz I'm at post 110 (since fall 2003) and I'm still a humble "Professional Edition User".

Do members score more virtual chicks?

:P

Posté Sun 19 Sep 04 @ 12:51 pm
To become Member, it's not the number of post who is important but if your participation is good you can go up in level.

Sorry for my bad English :(

Aurélien

Posté Sun 19 Sep 04 @ 12:54 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi guys,

I wouldn't get too hung up about your user lever/status on the forum...

People here will come to their own conclusions about you and the quality of your help and input you provide...

I too aked the question why i'm not a member yet, lol :),
but it doesn't really matter ;).

"it's not the status that counts but what you do with it", or is it size that doesn't count?, lol.

But what i'm trying to say is that, what is important, is what you do with virtual dj, and not what your seen to do with virtual dj.

very good mix :), or at least it was last night when i got my home made mash-up played in front of many hundreds of people, and got an absolutely fabulous response, the house was jumping for sure...,

It's those achievements that i make through the use of virtual dj that make me smile the most :).

Posté Sun 19 Sep 04 @ 2:20 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Guess I was wrong than :P And of course we all agree with bagpuss, even if all theese posts are off topic :)

Posté Sun 19 Sep 04 @ 2:56 pm
I should have named this thread "For Paid Users Only".

b.t.w. Every person who "Paid" for VDJ should receive instant "Member" status for $upporting this company.

Posté Sun 19 Sep 04 @ 11:06 pm
Not I don't think, when you pays VDJ, you receive the status "Professional Edition user" and that is enough. You will have the statute of member when the TEAM judges good to give you this title.

This discussion on the levels will not give anything, this is why I close this topic.

Sorry for my bad English :(

Aurélien

Posté Mon 20 Sep 04 @ 10:37 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)