Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VDJ 4.3r12 working great

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, I'm a new user.
I just wanted to congratulate Atomix for such a wonderfull product.
I will use VDJ for private parties. Everything is working 100%. I play only videos with a projector. I have lots of videos (.vob), all legally purchased. To my great surprise everything worked flawlessly the first time. Video and Sound. It looks beautiful and the sound is amazing.
I use a 15" LCD to control VDJ and the projector to display the videos.

I have been reading the forums and the community is great. It feels great to buy something with such support from it's company and users.

Posté Wed 30 May 07 @ 6:57 am
haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006
where do you get your videoS?

Posté Wed 30 May 07 @ 7:43 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
horray glad to hear its good

Posté Wed 30 May 07 @ 12:10 pm
I have years purchasing any DVDs I can find, I have hundreds. Mind you I only do this for personal parties with friends in non public places. I can't do business with them. Still I try to give them a real good experience.

Posté Wed 30 May 07 @ 5:14 pm
Just curious as I have had some issues with projectors and videos and use of vob's; but what is your system specs and your video card specs especially. Is it a dedicated or shared video card as well?
Thanx for any input?

Posté Wed 30 May 07 @ 7:02 pm
My Specs are
Shuttle PC nforce 3 250 ultra
athlon 64 3800+
2 GB DDR 400
1 500 GB HD + 1 400 GB HD both SATA
Crative X-Fi
Video: ATI AIW X800XT 256 MB (dedicated)
I put a 15" LCD in the DVI and the projector on the VGA (I even daisy chain 2 projectors with the VGA in and out in them)

The one thing I like about shuttles is that in the remote possibility that something fails, you can just open it and fixed it in the spot, also you can upgrade them without having to buy a whole new system and you can carry all the equipment needed sanz audio in one arm.

Posté Wed 30 May 07 @ 8:07 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)