Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Who have vestax vci 100

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

PapaokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Maybe every DJ who use vestax controller should sign here to show Virtualdj that there are a lot of users with vestax controler and so they can solve the problem.

I Use MK2 and Vestax Controler

Vestax Users:
DJ Papaoke (Germany)

Posté Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 3:41 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes they are aware and are working on it

Posté Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 5:27 pm
I'll say one thing. The VCI-100 with fully working VDJ will be absolutely brilliant.

A

Posté Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 10:16 pm
PapaokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
thats not the question! Please write your Name if you have the vestax controler.

Posté Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 8:11 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Whats the point of that? Atomix team is working on full support on Vestax, that's all you need to know ;)

Posté Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 3:56 pm
Well, Alf that's good news, but it's the first time it's been announced when Sky put it up above. ;-)

a

Posté Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 12:16 am
Papaoke wrote :
thats not the question! Please write your Name if you have the vestax controler.

Keep your hair on ;-)

Posté Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 12:17 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
asymptote wrote :
Well, Alf that's good news, but it's the first time it's been announced when Sky put it up above. ;-)

It is logical thing, if BCD 2000 had support than Vestax will have it too for sure since it is way better than Behringer.

Posté Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 2:35 pm
Yeah, you're right , it's logical, and I think I should say that I am so pleased with VDJ for their continued development and the way they respond to new advances in controllers.

It will be so good to use the VCI with VDJ. A bit of patience is all that is required from those people who get worked up. After all they chose the VCI-100 knowing that VDJ wasn't supported, so should take it as a bonus if support is added later.

A

Posté Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 5:31 pm
DJROMZHome userMember since 2006
I have it. But would love to use it with VDJ.

Posté Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 9:28 pm
I to Have the vestax Vci 100 .. Give the guys at VDJ a break , Everybody knows it is still the best dj software out. I will wait patiently .

Posté Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 7:38 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)