Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet problem with songs cueing.....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have noticed that when I load a song in decka or b ,and when I hit p for play the song sounds already started for a brief sec and then proceeds to play normally.
I have set the cue for the very beginning and have also enabled and disabled the auto cue feature trying to sort this out.
Any tips or advice before my gig tonight?
Much appreciated!!

Posté Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 4:25 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Is auto mix on? You might have a corrupt data base also...

Posté Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 4:40 pm
no, auto mix is off..all the songs are found with no trouble.When it starts you can just here a quick sound then continues like nothing happened.

Posté Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 10:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
whats your system spec?

Posté Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 10:14 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
try changing your audio settings in VDJ, it sounds like the last buffered part of the previous song is playing just before the new one is starting. changing the audio settings may stop this happening. try using ASIO or kernal mode (VDJ calls it 'low latency' or something) something simmilar but separate happens with TCV.

how it would have anything to do with a corrupted database is anyones guess............

Posté Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 1:42 am
Yeah, this happens to me too, but only when I use the keyboard shortcut for Play, cause I would be bringing a song in by scratching and then pressing play, but then it would stall for a second then play

Posté Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 3:58 am
My system is a Alienware Aurora m9700 AMD64 2.0 TURION 2 weeks old
2 Gig ram
120 gig HD using internal HD
512MB Nvidia GeForce Go 7900 GS

It has performed flawlessly before..nothing has changed in the config except for the automix fader being either turned on or off by me trying to pinpoint whats causing it.I played last night
by allowing the song to start prior then sliding the miver into it so no one noticed.
I did try auto mixing with a song list but with no fading enabled and all went well that way.
I had the latency slider set at 512 with overclock and safe checked .

Posté Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 4:08 pm
Maybe it's doing a stutter?

Posté Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 3:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)