Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet headphones

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,
I have Virtual DJ 1.09 for quite a while now on my laptop but I've never used it because I don't understand how to pre listen the songs in the headphones. If I plug in the headphones I am the only one hearing the music. How can I have the music on for the people and at the same time pre listen in the headphones to the next track I want to play? Same story if I plug speakers as they go in the headphones socket and I cannot plug the headphones. Thanks in advance you for your help [and apologies if mine is a silly question :-)].

Posté Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 1:51 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try the latest demo im sure you will find alot of new features to your liking

you need a soundcard with two outputs

such as 5.1 surround usb cards

you can get them very cheaply

Posté Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 2:48 pm
You require a soundcard with two outputs or have to be willing to contend with splitting your 2 stereo signal into separate mono channels via y-cables. Whatever you do, don't purchase a USB with 1 soundcard and try to combine it with your onboard sound. Although you can configure a pc to do this, the latency is too noticeable.

You can get yourself outfited for between 100 and 200 euros/dollars.

Posté Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 6:22 pm
Hi,

Thank you both for your replies.

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 1:54 pm
I have another question, if you guys don't mind.
The user guide says "If you use the audio configuration Main Output + Headphone .... If you use the audio configuration External Mixtable ....", but I cannot find these audio configuration options. Where do I find them?
Thanks again!

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 2:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i think your should update to the latest demo

1.9 has hardly any features compared to 4x

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 2:38 pm
Another thing that wasn't mentioned is the fact that you will require the full purchased version in order to accomplish this.

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 3:15 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)