Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet NUMARK TOTAL CONTROL USERS

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I wanted to open this post for all the NTC Users already in the forum.

This might help everyone to find the best set up foe each necesities and configurations.

For example, the Cue Issue, The sound card issue, etc.

VDJ and NTC really ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posté Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 7:13 pm
I agree, I love the new Numark Controller, and now own it. I also really am enjoying Cue/Virtual DJ.

I would like to bring up the only real issue I have had so far. For whatever reason, I can not get any of the newly downloaded sound effects, which are Home edition level downloads, which I downloaded using my upgraded account using the serial number from Cue LE. The plugins are listed as being compatible with VDJ and Cue 4.x, and are Home edition level. I do have them in the correct plugins directory, and infact, I downloaded the Cue demo, put the exact same plugins in the exact same folder under the Cue demo, which I think is version 4.1 demo, and it WORKS PERFECTLY IN THE DEMO.

I put in a ticket last week, and have received no response. I have not received a solution either. I contacted Numark support as well, and am awaiting a response.

Once again, I really like the controller, and I accept the limitations of Cue LE, just want what is suppose to work, to work.

I would also really like to know who else is having this problem. I have seen a few posts from people who are also having the same issue.

Here is my thread on the issue:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/71416/General_Discussion/Cue_LE_and_sound_effect_plugins.html?page=2

I will be happy to abandon that thread, and perhaps get an answer here. Thanks for the post.

By the way, I am using:

HP laptop ZE4430US, upgraded RAM to 1 Gig, upgraded hard drive to 100 Gig w/32 MB of buffer (BIGGEST I could find), Audigy 2 PCMCIA card. Ahtlon XP 2400+ CPU.

Posté Tue 12 Jun 07 @ 9:28 pm
The Numark Cue LE is the same as VDJ Home edt. ( please correct me if I'm wrong ) and if you are downloading effects for Home editions they it should work, take into consideration that in VDJ 4.x the sound effects are inside a folder called pluginns then there is a folder called SoundEffects, you have to install and save them in there.

Good luck.

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 12:17 am
Did you read any of my post?? Not to be rude, but duh. If you read any of the extensive troubleshooting I've been through, you'll understand why I say that. Kind of like telling a computer technician (which I am by the way) after he has been troubleshooting for days on a problem, that "maybe he should make sure it's plugged in".

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 12:57 am
I'm sorry about my answer, but I said that because when VDJ3.x version was on, the plug in folder didn't exist, you had to save them directly to the sound effects folder, and that happened to me before.

I'm not a computer technitian, but I know my way arround computers pretty fair.

Sorry I can't be of more help to your problem.

Peace !!!

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 2:47 am
I was probably a bit rash with my response. It's just that I've explained to great lengths several times, and heard the "did you put it in the right folder" question a dozen times already, so I have developed a bit of an uncalled for knee-jerk reaction to it... so I do apologize for such.

I do hope that someone can help me with this problem.

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 5:23 am
I didn't check your previous thread, but i'm pretty sure you can only download the plugins if your a professional edition user. Not positive though, but I believe I've heard that around the forums.

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 9:47 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the team are looking into this issue

you can download some plugins as a home user.

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 2:08 pm
DJAYMIXPRO InfinityMember since 2007
HI EVERYONE I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I ERASE MY PRODUCT SERIAL AND START NEW LET ME KNOW GUYS. I HAVE THE FULL VERSION OF THANKS

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 5:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJAYMIX wrote :
HI EVERYONE I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I ERASE MY PRODUCT SERIAL AND START NEW LET ME KNOW GUYS. I HAVE THE FULL VERSION OF THANKS

sorry i dont understand what you mean please explain more

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 5:50 pm
--------------QUOTE------------------
I didn't check your previous thread, but i'm pretty sure you can only download the plugins if your a professional edition user. Not positive though, but I believe I've heard that around the forums.

No, there are different levels of downloads. Some effects/samples/skins you can download as a home user, but some effects/samples/skins are reserved for Pro users.

The effects I used, were downloadable by home users, since that's what level I am, otherwise I could not have downloaded the effects in the first place.

See how much more calm I'm getting? LOL... I just calmly explained, even though I've had to respond to that exact same suggestion atleast 6 times already....hehe...

Posté Wed 13 Jun 07 @ 7:28 pm
DJAYMIXPRO InfinityMember since 2007
FROM DJAYMIX

HOW COME WHEN I MOVE JOG WHEEL IN DMC2 NUMARK CONTROLER I CAN HERE IT. LET SAY I AM PLAY THE MUSIC ON THE RIGHT SIGHT AND I WANT TO HEAR THE NEXT MUSIC ON THE LEFT SIDE BEFORE I CAN MIX IT, BUT WHILE I AM SEARCHING FOR MUSIC MOVING THE LEFT JOB WHEELS ON DMC2 NUMARK CONTROLER YOU CAN HEAR ON THE SPEAKER IT'S I AM LISTNENG IN MY HEADPHONE
ON LEFT SIDE MUSIC ,BUT WHILE IM SEARCHING AND MOVING THE JOG WHEEL YOU CAN ON THE SPEAKERS HOW CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM LET ME KNOW GUYS THANKS!

Posté Sat 16 Jun 07 @ 6:12 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)