Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet can i get a refund?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I bought VDJ because it was supposed to work with the bcd2000. But now i find out it don't. I tried the trial verision but was told i had to buy VDJ to get the map for Bcd2000. Now i install the map and it still does not wrk properly. Not happy!!! Is there a email address for customer service?

Posté Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:00 pm
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

Type in your question and submit it. If none of the displayed links are relevent you can submit a ticket. Good luck on getting it read though. Things around here seem to have fallen apart from what I've been reading.

Posté Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:04 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have u tot of selling ur bcd2000 and get a new type of controller such as numark total control/djio or just herc mk2? .. yeah i koe u wish for a refund but imo that is very difficult. Btw VDJ software will come in handy in the future (VIdeo mixing era coming) and u will still get the free updates:)).. Just share an opinion here... keep spinning

Posté Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:41 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Andrew87 wrote :
Things around here seem to have fallen apart from what I've been reading.

O.K. I get it, you are just negative in general. Now I understand, you really do need to do some homework. These wild leaps in logic and reason are mis-placed here

Posté Mon 09 Jul 07 @ 10:59 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
before world war 3 and then world war 4 later repeated in a bound to come followup thread ocurs

try this , problems with that console are usualy caused by conflicts which the onboard chip causes these are known as irq conflicts

use this guide to detect these conflicts

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/60644/Hardware_Technical_Support/_HW_How_to_solve__issues_with_bad_sound__unstable_devices__pops_and_crackles_.html

typicaly disabling wireless can do a world of good for the consoles performance

aslo in the console software set it to "BCD DJ" mode on the asio tab.

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards

Simon

Posté Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 2:59 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)