Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet can anyone recomend a good karaoke program

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Howdy fellow digital spinners

I am intersted in loading some karaoke songs onto my laptop
to use with my virtual dj program can anyone reccomend a
good program to use for this ?

thanks
musicman

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 4:18 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
VirtualDJ

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 9:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I concir.

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 9:44 pm

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 10:35 pm
Audiograbber is great for ripping cdg. You need to make sure your cd -dvd drive can in fact rip cdg correctly.

Posté Wed 11 Jul 07 @ 10:41 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
vantinedj

agree with that, unfortunately some people are led to believe the software is the end product but forget to say that you need a compatable burner to go with it, as long as they are making the pound notes the toe rags, i got burned myself if you pardon the pun but lucky enough was guided to plextor by a mate and have'nt had any problems...

Tayla

Posté Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 1:44 am
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INFORMATION. I FORGOT THAT I DON'T HAVE CDG DRIVE IN MY CD-ROM.
I NEED TO DO SOME SHOPPING I GUESS.

THANKS AGAIN
MUSICMAN

Posté Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 4:53 pm
Do yourself a favor and get a Plextor drive and make sure it has the cdg feature. I am sure there are others on the boards that have recently gotten a Plextor and can chime in whether or not their drives worked. I found myself in the same boat a few years ago and without the info of forums ripped like 10000 songs only to find out the drive was crap. Guess what I had to re rip those files. It was a learning situation and I always check out the forums if i need somethin. I learned a lot when I started ripping videos to VOB from these boards. I will search if I can to help u find a compatible drive.

Posté Thu 12 Jul 07 @ 7:23 pm
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
My expierence is that about 99% of plextor drives can read/rip cdgs. So you should be safe. I use audio grabber and the lame encoder and works pretty good. Course if you want to save some space cuz audio grabber will rip it in .bin format. You might want to consider compressing them to a zip. there is another topic on how to do this so vdj can work with .zip files.

Posté Sat 14 Jul 07 @ 11:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)